Bigelow Apple Cider Spiced Apple Cider Herb Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Courtney H.Bigelow Apple Cider Spiced Apple Cider Herb Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Rishi S.

BY BIGELOW #8 in Cider

Bigelow® Apple Cider Spiced Apple Cider Herb Tea.
Individual fresh pack.
Spiced apple cider herb tea.
No caffeine.
20 tea bags. see more...

Morgan B.
Monaca, PA
The spices in this tea blend are out of this world. I love how concentrated my tea gets while the bag steeps. There is a nice cinnamon spice kick suggest end of each sip and it is something I would recommend over and over.
chambree T.
Eagle river, AK
Super yummy! If you add vanilla creamer and a cinnamon stick it taste just like apple pi ala mode. This is a great holiday drink I have it in my cabinet right now!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love this cider tea. It tastes great when I want something sweet without a lot of sugar. It doesn't have caffeine, so it's great to drink at night, especially during the colder months. It's inexpensive and yummy.
Trillian B.
Evans, CO
This is one of my favorite teas. I bought it at the store around fall, then could not find it again. I have to buy a pack of six boxes online, no regrets, it is worth searching for.
Marya M.
Quakertown, PA
This tastes like the real thing and it's as simple as putting a bag in a mug and adding water. Sometimes I add extra spices but its not necessary. This Apple cider is delicious and I look forward to it every year when I see it on the shelves at the local grocery store!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually like Bigelow tea but the cider I was not a fan of at all! I am used to drinking Motts hot apple cider which I absolutely love!! It was a good value for the price and everything. Super affordable, I got it at walmart. I would just recommend the Motts apple cider over the Bigelow one!!
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Super yummy! This stuff tastes super good and it definitely tastes like apple cider and still has the herb taste from the tea bag! I'd totally recommend this and it's definitely affordable as well!!!!
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
This has more of a subtle apple cider flavor so it still tastes like tea but its a nice change. I am a big apple lover and it doesn't disappoint. I prefer it without any extras such as milk or sugar. Its fine just the way it is. My husband isn't a tea person but when he is feeling under the weather he likes this with honey.
Samantha S.
Louisville, KY
You can only find this seasonal product in the fall so that means that when I can find it in stores, I stock up so that I can make it through the year. For someone that watches her weight and sugar intake, it's the perfect product because it tastes like actual apple cider without all of the bad stuff!
Carrie W.
norwalk, OH
I love this cider that you can buy at most grocery stores. It is the perfect blend of sweet and tart apple cider that is a great drink for the fall. You can drink it plain in the morning or its good with a shot of carmel vodka in the cool evenings.
Victoria F.
Is this very flavorful?
alex m.
I love cider, but as a tea I have never tried it. How is it and does it taste like cider?