BY BIGELOW

NEW
ALL NATURAL ORGANIC
Imperial Earl Grey with natural Bergamot and Malva Flowers
BLACK TEA
Express your creativity for a totally unique iced tea experience - combine several of your favorite Bigelow Tea flavors!

Take your favorite tea wherever you go EACH TEA BAG INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED to ensure great taste and freshness.
Our Family passion for tea continues... with Bigelow Organic.
Since 1945 it has been our passion to introduce a continually-expanding line of the finest, most distinctive and flavorful black, green and herb teas imaginable.
Taste the Bigelow difference.
At Bigelow, it's all about flavor... and all about choice.
Bigelow Organic Imperial Earl Grey is a bold, best-in-class blend that combines natural bergamot and the delicate malva flower with the finest organic black tea. In keeping with Bigelow tradition, each bag is individually wrapped to protect the tea's full-bodied flavor, natural antioxidants and wholesome goodness.
The USDA Organic and QAI seals on this package are further assurance that Bigelow Certified Organic tea was grown by socially-responsible farmers who meet the organic industry's natural, earth-friendly standards - free of synthetic pesticides and additives.
Satisfaction fully guaranteed.
GLUTEN FREE
Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.

We at Bigelow care about our environment. This package is made from a sustainable (renewable) resource. It is also recyclable in communities with paperboard recycling programs. see more...

Brianne B.
I love earl grey teas they are the perfect end to a long day. This one in particular is delicious and soothing! On a cold day I will reach for this tea!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
Foodie Expert
This tea is so strong, so if you don't like strong tea I don't recommend it, but I love strong tea so I definitely recommend this product.  It can be found in so many stores, and is relatively inexpensive which is nice.  I drink it usually once a day!
Brittney G.
Cape Coral, FL
This tea is my favorite of all. I've been drinking it for three years, and I can't find any other tea that I enjoy as much as this. I brew this tea plain, and always add a tad of sugar to it; nothing special, but sublime taste and heavenly aroma that quickly fills the kitchen.
Nicole P.
Winthrop, ME
This is very good. I always add a little bit of honey and coconut oil to mine.
nataly l.
Brooklyn, NY
i always drink the chamomile tea. It relaxs me and warms me up when its cold outside. I love it during at night time so I can sleep
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Foodie Expert
Earl Grey is my favorite black tea! I have bags at home and K-cups at work so Im never without! The taste is great and the price is right!
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
Early Grey is my favorite tea. It has a nice mellow flavor and is very relaxing to drink. I love Bigelow teas because they're always flavorful and don't have a strange herbal aftertaste like many other brands.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
I look forward to quiet morning moments with my Earl Grey. Bigelow is always the most affordable tea, without sacrificing quality and taste. This is especially great for tea-lovers that run through boxes often.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Foodie Expert
Maybe it's my English heritage, but I love me a good cup of tea every now and again. Bigelow won't let you down with the plethora of flavors they offer, like this earl grey. Wonderful, soothing, perfect cup of tea.