Big Tree Farms - Organic Coconut Palm Sugar Vanilla - 14 oz. uploaded by Emily D.

BY BIG TREE FARMS

Big Tree Farms - Organic Coconut Palm Sugar Vanilla - 14 oz. 397 gSweet Tree Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is unrefined vegan and gluten-free. Indonesian vanilla pods are added to the nectar as it is simmering imbuing each SweetTree CocoCrystal with the pure delicate flavor of vanilla. Sweet Tree Or see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
This is the only sugar my boss will use. I have tried using it around the holidays to make cinnamon sugared pecans. It doesn't cook up the same and they don't have a sweet flavor that you get with real sugar. But hey, if that is what you like I guess you would like it. For me it gets a ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป!
Emily D.
Emily D.
I love this Palm sugar. It's a wonderful alternative to cane sugar, and sometimes I even prefer it to stevia. This is awesome in coffee or in baked goods. It measures just like sugar, making its use as a sugar substitute in baking super easy!
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I regularly use this as an alternative to sugar and it has great flavor and is wonderful for baking. It is a great substitute for sugar.
LeAnne J.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Oh I love all coconut products and this does not disappoint. This is the perfect natural sugar substitute.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I got few of these as sample upon request. I put them in my tea. I needed two pouches to make a cup of tea enough sweet. They are just great and healthy.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Poplar Grove, IL
It's great for making quick breads ,muffins and sweetening drinks especially hot chocolate. I love the flavor.