GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBig Tree Farms

by Big Tree Farms

Big Tree Farms Sweet Tree Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde Naturally low on the glycemic index (GI about 35), unrefined and high nutrient A healthy alternative to high fructose sweeteners and processed cane sugars; Gluten free, Kosher and Vegan...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big Tree Farms Organic Brown Coconut Sugar, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Fair Trade, Natural Sweetener, 2 Pound (Packaging May Vary)!
Roselyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
The only sugar I buy for months is this one. I always grab coconut sugar and brown coconut sugar. I use this is all my baking. It taste better than regular cane sugar. I highly recommend you try this. Also if you are wondering if it taste like coconut the answer is no !
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Big Tree Farms Organic Brown Coconut Sugar, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Fair Trade, Natural Sweetener, 2 Pound (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Sally R.
Purchased at: Publix
Loved this sugar! I made Kung pao Chicken, with it, and it came out great . It’s not to sweet, and you can’t taste the coconut, like some products.

Looking for your answer?