BY BIG TEAZE TOYS

Big Teaze Toys I Rub My Duckie Paris - Rose (Pink) Parisian women are renowned all over the world for their elegant style. Big Teaze's globe-trotting I Rub My Duckie found this to be true during a recent romantic journey to the City of Lights, where he discovered a lover of great mystery and charm, a femme fatale by the name of Paris, the embodiment of Parisian style and se-duck-tion! You, too, are sure to be enchanted with Paris, elegantly dressed in a feathered boa and genuine Swarovski crystal beak jewel. Paris is waterproof - the Boa is removable - and very discreet, featuring strong, but quiet vibrations. With Paris Duckie, life and bath time are truly magnifique. NOTE: Sexual Wellness products are not returnable. see more...

Big Teaze Toys I Rub My Duckie Paris - Rose (Pink)
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Big Teaze Toys I Rub My Duckie Paris - Rose (Pink)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?