BY SOUR PATCH

Patricia B.
Estherville, IA
I love how this flavor is and the color to this is so amazing . 🙌🏼👌🙌🏼👌 The flavor is so juicy and actually taste like a fruit. I would love to see like a piña colada flavor it would be amazing. I always get this always and I can honestly say I would love to get his over and over agin
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Sour patch kids are my absolute favorite, ESPECIALLY the red. They taste like Swedish Fish® Red Candy once the sour comes off, which is awesome!! Highly recommend. Great flavor. No bad aftertaste, and just sour enough to hurt your tongue and make your mouth water. My favorite!
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Sour patch kids are my favorite spur candy
The red one is my favorite but I do wish they made boxes of just the blue one . They also made tropical flavors which I found very interesting. And nice to melt down and toss in a drink
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
This flavor is my favorite!!!! And to think there's a bag full of it where I don't have to sit there and sort through the bag! It's sold at a good price and you can't beat the experience that comes with this candy.
Haley C.
Wynne, AR
This is a childhood favorite of mine that I still love to this day! When it comes to candy if it's not SourPatch Kids, I don't want them! They always curve my sweet tooth while adding a tartness to bring it all together!
Zekiye S.
Bay City, MI
I love being able to buy these red sour patch kids in their own bags. I normally don't mind the other flavors, but the reds being my favorite makes each bite more enjoyable and I'm not paying for flavors I don't really care for. It's a lot of candy but I just bag them in smaller plastic sandwich bags for storage!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these for my son, I can't ever seem to find them and don't remember where I found that one bag. My son is addicted to sour patch kids and red is his favorite, you would have thought by the look on his face I bought him a brand new computer he was so happy.
Stephanie M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Obviously red sour patch kids are the best. I love eating them, and feel terrible for the people I share a pack with because the reds are ALWAYS gone. They always meet my expectations when I want something sour and sweet, overall a thumbs up and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Yesssss! The red sour patch kid is the BEST flavor by far!!!! I always pick through any bag to take all the red ones. It is so awesome they they are available in there own now! The taste is just so good, a little sour at first then the perfect amount of sweetness! I will buy this product again!
kennedy R.
Vinton, VA
AHHH i didn't even know you could buy a bag of sour patch kids with just one color. I always just eat the red ones and my mom often gets mad because i waste the others. Guess i have a solution to my problem now! Red will always be the best