Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! uploaded by Wilka B.Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! uploaded by Shay G.Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! uploaded by April R.

BY SOUR PATCH

Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I always have these in my pantry for the nieces and nephews. If they want something sweet this is the perfect snack because it is a controlled portion that they can enjoy and we can take them on the go without having to worry if they are going to ruin my car because of the lid.
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I don’t eat candy often but when I do I love me some sour patch kids. I typically buy this type because there is a lid and they don’t get hard as fast as they do in a bag. The flavor is always amazing and just enough sour.
Francisca C.
Red Hook, NY
The perfect road trip snack!!  The cup fits in your cup holder and is nice and sturdy!  These are also great at the movies!!  Try throwing Sour Patch Kids in your movie popcorn!  It's so good!!!!
Kemya P.
riverdale
I really love these although they are more expensive than the regular bag I still think it is worth it . I don't know if it is just me but the sour patch that come in this container taste so much better . LOL ! This is my go-to snack not too sour and not too sweet . JUST RIGHT
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN
I love this cup it was my first time trying it yesterday. I bought from krogers for 50 cents and they were very good and big i was very surprised they were very good and not to sour great def will repurchase
Taryn C.
I'm not a huge candy water but these were good. Tasted like the normal Sour Patch kids, just smaller in numbers and size. I think I got them in a giant pack to take to the movies. Can't remember how much the cost but if my mom picked them up then they must have been a good deal.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these packs of candy so much. They're so convenient. I love the snap closed lod rather than a bag. It helps me control how much I'm eating, easy to share and also I do not have to finish the bag to close them. They will not get stale in this. I love these containers
Junika J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My children love sour patch kids and found these containers in a rite aid. I let them try them to see how they would like them and it seemed like something was off. Later I figured out that they were too big!!! The flavor is still great but the size is just too much
Madison K.
baltimore, MD
first they're sweet- then they're sour. whats better than sour patch kids? a timeless treat, these are so addicting. they could afford to put a few more gummies in the packages, but what is there is delicious. I am a repeat consumer and would repurchase these.
Domonique C.
dunnellon, FL
We love the sour patch kids go cups! They're the perfect size to squeeze into the diaper bag or my purse for an easy on the go treat. The best part is they don't leave my daughter a mess like other candies that melt in the Florida heat inside of our bags.
Emily M.
Are these good ? Like are there a lot in here or the same as like a bag of them ?
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where are these sold? They are the perfect size and container for outings.
somer y.
What is your favorite go-to travel snack? I love the Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! its perfect for kiddos and adults!!