Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! uploaded by Shay G.Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! uploaded by April R.

BY SOUR PATCH

• Where are these sold? They are the perfect size and conta...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite go-to travel snack? I love the Big ...1 Answers
  • Are these good ? Like are there a lot in here or the same...2 Answers
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I always have these in my pantry for the nieces and nephews. If they want something sweet this is the perfect snack because it is a controlled portion that they can enjoy and we can take them on the go without having to worry if they are going to ruin my car because of the lid.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
My daughter loves these! She is big into sour candies. They taste great and these are large so they are easier to hold onto and she doesn’t eat as many. The price is great so I have no qualms there. I do however hate that they make your tongue bleed if you eat a lot at one time.
Katie E.
Sunman, IN
I bought these because why not they are huge! For this pack it was only a dollar. If you are looking for a less sour version of sour patch kids this is what you should get! They are definitely not as sour but still super delicious.
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I don’t eat candy often but when I do I love me some sour patch kids. I typically buy this type because there is a lid and they don’t get hard as fast as they do in a bag. The flavor is always amazing and just enough sour.
Madison K.
Baltimore, MD
first they're sweet- then they're sour. whats better than sour patch kids? a timeless treat, these are so addicting. they could afford to put a few more gummies in the packages, but what is there is delicious. I am a repeat consumer and would repurchase these.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are perfect little road trip snack cups. My husband and I will get a few different types of these cupholder shaped snack cups and stick them in all of our holders and cycle them around the car during road tips so that everyone gets a little bit of everything. It's perfect.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
These are really yummy and have more sugar than they do sour. The chewy consistency seems more to get stuck in my teeth which I don't appreciate.

Sour patch kids should come out with a sour that is more like warheads.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Every time I would baby sit I’d buy a a lot of these and I’d put them in my brothers and sisters back packs for school there so affordable and they taste good ! I love that my brothers and sisters live there snacks
Ashley N.
New haven , KY
These are my older kids go to sweets in the checkout line at Walmart. Yes they're pure sugar, but every once in a while we all deserve a little treat. I'll continue to buy these and recommend to others as well!
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love sour patch kids. I love the sourness however if you eat to many it could give you sores on the inside of your mouth. I don't eat them too often because they arent too good for you. But they are my go to
Emily M.
Are these good ? Like are there a lot in here or the same as like a bag of them ?
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Where are these sold? They are the perfect size and container for outings.
somer y.
What is your favorite go-to travel snack? I love the Big Sour Patch Kids Candy Go-Paks! its perfect for kiddos and adults!!