BY SOUR PATCH

Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
Okay, I live in LA and am a health conscious vegetarian. BUT, I also believe you gotta live a little and gotta enjoy all-things-in-moderation. I am not only of those people who don’t allow sugar in my house bc kids go crazy when they’re not allowed to have it! So I used this color of Sour Patch Kids for a blue candy table at a party I hosted. It looked so cute and tastes great - we love Sour Patch Everything!
Jocelyn G.
Ames
I love the quality of this 5 pound bag. You get what you want, for a good price and you don't have to deal with any of the yellows. It is a great chance to be able to have what you want and choose exactly what you want, rather than just having to pick through the entire bunch of different little flavors
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
BEST SOURPATCH OUT THERE!!!!!!! We love to but the big bags to put in our office for when we need some sweets!! Definitely would repurchase (found on amazon) I would recommend buying them in bulk, because if you are like me, the little bag is never enough!
Alexandria K.
Blue is the best flavor of all the sour patch kids!! I always pick out all the blue and red and give the rest away. I love the option of just buying the flavor I like and not having to be wasteful ! Super yummy.
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
The blue was such a good addition to sour patch!! I can't even believe that there was ever a time where they didn't have the blue ones! They are so good. If you like sour patch then you will love these!!
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
I did not know this exsisted, but I am so exstatic. Like where do I even buy this?!?!?! The blue ones are the best, and I would get so fat eating this bag. Even my four year old loves these things.
hunter m.
I don’t always eat candy but when I do it’s usually sour patch kids. Their nice and sweet and I particularly like the blue color as I think most people do. It makes it easier because I don’t have to pick through the colors
Crystal R.
No idea where this five pound bag is from but I need one these are so good and it's awesome that they are still vegan. If you eat too much they really mess with your teeth but It's worth it I love it
Callie Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sour sweet and the whole bag is gone. Sour patch kids don't last long in this house. If you love sour candy these are for you. They have the right amount of sour to sweet.
Cassandra F.
Flint
Oh my! I haven't had an all blue bag! I'm impressed. I didn't know this was a thing! Blue is my favorite please send me a bag of old blues lol I need this in my life
Eric W.
Holtville, CA
Where can I find these to buy?