BY SOUR PATCH #56 in Gummy Candy

Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
Okay, I live in LA and am a health conscious vegetarian. BUT, I also believe you gotta live a little and gotta enjoy all-things-in-moderation. I am not only of those people who don’t allow sugar in my house bc kids go crazy when they’re not allowed to have it! So I used this color of Sour Patch Kids for a blue candy table at a party I hosted. It looked so cute and tastes great - we love Sour Patch Everything!
Jocelyn G.
Ames
I love the quality of this 5 pound bag. You get what you want, for a good price and you don't have to deal with any of the yellows. It is a great chance to be able to have what you want and choose exactly what you want, rather than just having to pick through the entire bunch of different little flavors
Dani M.
I love sour patch kids but have fallen in love with their newest addition, blue raspberry. Adds another to list of everything blue tastes better! It's by far my favorite flavor of sour patch along side his green friend! Never change up the ingredients! They have the perfect ratio of sweet to sour!
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
BEST SOURPATCH OUT THERE!!!!!!! We love to but the big bags to put in our office for when we need some sweets!! Definitely would repurchase (found on amazon) I would recommend buying them in bulk, because if you are like me, the little bag is never enough!
Courtney C.
Blue is obviously the best color, and the fact that you can buy them already separated saves me the time of picking out all of my favorites. The blue raspberry has the perfect sweet with sour combination. I recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Destiny P.
I love sour patch kids so much! They are super good and tasty. They are a bit sour so if you despise sour anything I definitely do not recommend. If you love sour stuff I suggest you try sour patches, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Taylor P.
Reunion, FL
The best color sour patch kids 👏👏 only some bags have this color in it and I've never seen a bag of only this color before! I will definitely be on the look out for an all-blue bag. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys sour candies
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
So sour and so good! Live up to their name. Definitely met expectations. Blue ones are the best, but I'm a lover of anything blue raspberry flavored. Purchase pretty often. You'll be satisfied if you want something with a zing.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The blue sour patch kid is my absolute favorite! It's not to sour but not too sweet either. I bought like 2 bags of these. I will say if you infuse them with vodka or tequila they are the BOMB.COM. You need to try it
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love! Since our family really only eats the blue ones this made our day! Good flavor as always. Definitely meet my expectations. Not a bad prices. Good for all! Definitely will buy this again! You should give them a try
Eric W.
Holtville, CA
Where can I find these to buy?