BY SOUR PATCH #2 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags. see more...

• Does anyone else absolutely adore this?3 Answers
  • Is this good for you because I have been craving this2 Answers
  • Could you get these without the blue flavor? I eat all of them ex...4 Answers
Becky D.
Becky D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love sour patch, and especially in a big bag. I feel like stores generally have great sales on these, so they're perfect to keep around the house when you have a few people with a sour tooth. The addition of the blue gummy really rounds out the flavors. Sour patch is right at my level of sour - it's not punishing, but definitely leaves your tongue sore if you eat too many. Perfect!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
I just got these treats in my Easter basket from my boyfriend. I have never seen Sour Patch Kids so big before! It definitely beats eating a million little ones to have a few large ones. These are just as sour and sweet as the originals. These are surely worth trying if you've never had a sour patch kid before. They are a little bitter, but the sweet makes up for it.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
Sour Patch Kids are my favorite sour gummy candy on the planet. I had to try the Big size ones as soon as they came out. While they are just as tasty as their smaller counterparts, I think I enjoy the small ones better. The big ones are thinner to eat, so even though I get 2 bites, they're not the same. I'd still pick them over any other gummy candy though!
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I buy these for my children. They are too sour for me, but my children love them! Even my 2 year asks for them. My oldest is upset because she can't have them with her braces. I find the big ones mostly at the candy store at the mall, so I pay more for them than the original size ones. It's amazing what we do for our children. I will continue to purchase.
Becky F.
Becky F.
Crystal lake, Il
We love these at my house. My kids always fight over the blue flavor. I prefer red. But after trick or treating these are always the first to be eaten. Whether you keep them in your mouth for a while or chew them straight away, they have great flavor.
Sour patch kids are a favorite movie treat as well at our house. So the big bag is always a hit!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
As someone who loves sour gummy candies, these actually aren't my favorite ūüė∂ maybe I've gotten tired of them, I'm not sure. They're good I guess, but in my (very unpopular) opinion definitely boosted. Everyone has different taste though so whatever. Also they tend to only fill all their packages up like halfway so that's annoying.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
I like these better than the normal ones. They tase good and are a nice treat. I would not really claim them to be sour though, judt a bit tart, and the flavors are not that strong, but still, I enjoyed them. the blue ones are my favorite. would have them again and recommend them to people who enjoy a mild sour candy.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ
This is one of my absolute favorite candy along with my fianc√©s!! I love sour chewy candy and that it becomes sweet after the sour ūüėć It's always on sale at my local Riteaid and super markets in my area. It's always our go to for a little snack or if we want something sweet. I would recommend this to any and everyone.
Franchesca S.
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood, WA
I would give it a 4.5, but that's not possible. They are a little too sour in the beginning but that goes away pretty quickly. Then your left with this yummy hard at first, sweet fruity candy. You can either chew it, or I like to just let it melt in your mouth. They really are good. I haven't had any on a long time.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
These candies are delicious no matter what age. Sour patch kids have to be in everybody's top 10 list! You can buy these at almost any place imaginable. They are cheap and addicting. The candies have a sour coating with a soft and chewy inside! They come in 5 unique flavored. My favorites are definitely the Reds!
Denyel K.
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
Has anyone tried the sour patch watermelons?
Kriselle M.
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is there a flavor you prefer to eat over others? I love the orange ones.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these candys reallly sour?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What color is your favorite?
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
How sour are these candies? I love super sour flavored candy, and wanted to try these out!