BY SOUR PATCH #2 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags. see more...

• Favorite between sourpatch kids and sour Skittles?Big Sour Patch ...7 Answers
  • Could you get these without the blue flavor? I eat all of them ex...6 Answers
  • Does anyone else absolutely adore this?3 Answers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like sour patch kids you can't go wrong with this big bag. The blue ones are my favorite I think they are the most sour tasting. The red ones are my second favorite. Most candy they say is sour nowadays really isn't so if you like sour then this candy is for you. I know I do !
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i live for sour patch kids! i love sour candy, and even if these aren’t the most sour, they’re still pretty darn good. and they made plus size ones, even better! the more, the merrier right? be careful with the sugar at the bottom of the bag though, don’t eat it all at once, it’s really sour!
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Bag
Sour patch kids are the best! I recently just bought the big sized resealable bag, which comes in handy cause I don’t eat a lot of candy all at once, so being able to close the bag is awesome. I don’t like how the candies stick to my teeth though, it’s so hard to get out!! But otherwise, I’d definitely recommend this candy!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are more sour than sweet. An eight-ounce bag is enough to take on a long hike and share with pals on the trail. The bites are perfect to chomp down on and chew. They don't stick to the teeth, either. These are more sour than sweet and the watermelon flavor isn't that strong. It's still a great pick-me-upper for those long day hikes. The contents don't melt easily as long as they are inside a backpack. If you like sour candies, these will satisfy. Just be careful of all the sugar at the bottom of the bag!
Priscilla G.
Review for: Bag, Big Bag, Sour, Individually Wrapped, 25-0.5 Bags, Cadbury Adams Usa Bags, Candy Soft & Chewy 8 oz, Bag, Variety, Candy Kids Soft & Chewy, Assorted 6.0 Bu, Christmas Colors Bag, Bag, And For, And, Bag, Candy Soft & Chewy, Bag, Swedish Fish Box
This is one of my favorite candies! These are the perfect mix between sweet and sour candy flavors. They have a fruity taste to the gummy and a sour sugar coating without being too sour. I love how they have different flavors and I would recommend to everyone.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sour patch kids are my favorite. I love eating them when I watch movies or just when I feel the need for candy. I love how they are sour at first but then they are so sweet and the sour isn't too sour it's just right and they a very chewy and sour patch kids don't get stuck in your teeth like most chewy/gummy candy does
Audrey E.
seabrook Tx
I love sour patch kids. It is one of my favorite  candies ever especially when it’s in a big bag. I can never really find sour patch kids in a really big bag so the convenience of buying it online is very awesome. I can never really find sour patch kids in a really big bag so the convenience of buying it online is very awesome
Miya! N.
Berkeley
Review for: Bag
This is great for movies, parties, and late nights with friends. Terrible for braces, though. I sneak them into cinemas all the time, and I usually buy them at the dollar store or something. Perfect for anyone who loves sour candy!
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I love sour candy, but the commercials for this company make good candy memorable. Very chewy though, so if your not a fan of that u may not enjoy, but ultimately it is a go to candy for sure. Definitely a Christmas stuffer
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Candy Kids Soft & Chewy
And I think they are individually bigger than what you normally buy in the local stores. Love these candies but should not eat all that much sugar. These are great because they are individually wrapped so I only take one out on occasion! Honest! Ordered this bag for my friend who was living in Asia and craving sour patch!! I brought it with me as a carry on and she opened it as soon as I got off the plane.
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
Has anyone tried the sour patch watermelons?
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is there a flavor you prefer to eat over others? I love the orange ones.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these candys reallly sour?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What color is your favorite?
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
How sour are these candies? I love super sour flavored candy, and wanted to try these out!