BY SOUR PATCH #2 in Gummy Candy

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags. see more...

• Favorite between sourpatch kids and sour Skittles?Big Sour Patch ...7 Answers
  • Could you get these without the blue flavor? I eat all of them ex...6 Answers
  • Does anyone else absolutely adore this?3 Answers
april n.
Forest lake , MN
My absolute favorite candy ever!

Sour patches are phenomenal. If you are looking for a sour candy, these are it. They are truly sour.

After you suck on them though, they do turn sweet.

With most sour candies, you can expect your tongue to feel raw afterwards - with these it is no different. But they’re so good, so who cares, right?!

The big version of them is my favorite for some reason. Probably because it feels like you are getting more candy than you actually are. But in reality, it’s just a bigger version of the well known favorite candy.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like sour patch kids you can't go wrong with this big bag. The blue ones are my favorite I think they are the most sour tasting. The red ones are my second favorite. Most candy they say is sour nowadays really isn't so if you like sour then this candy is for you. I know I do !
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
These are great for when you want something sweet and sour at the same time. They aren’t that sour where it’s unbarebale to eat. Just the perfect amount of flavor combonation. I love that they added the blue raspberry flavor and the red ones are the ones I always eat first. They are affordable and you can buy them in small packs or big value bags just about anywhere.
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
Review for: Bag
Generally not a fan of candy, I can honestly say I love Sour Patch Kids! I absolutely adore the sour flavor and sweet interior. The immense quantity offered in the bag is by far the most affordable option, as I’m capable of finishing the candy quickly, but enjoy the ability to reseal the packaging for optimal freshness.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i live for sour patch kids! i love sour candy, and even if these aren’t the most sour, they’re still pretty darn good. and they made plus size ones, even better! the more, the merrier right? be careful with the sugar at the bottom of the bag though, don’t eat it all at once, it’s really sour!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Candy Soft & Chewy, Bag, And, Bag, Sour
Oh my goodness this has been my favorite candy since I was a small child. I can't get enough of them, I at least have a bag a month. I even diet hard during the week just to enjoy a bag on the weekends. They are one of the cheaper candies too, so they are affordable on any budget.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Bag
Sour patch kids are the best! I recently just bought the big sized resealable bag, which comes in handy cause I don’t eat a lot of candy all at once, so being able to close the bag is awesome. I don’t like how the candies stick to my teeth though, it’s so hard to get out!! But otherwise, I’d definitely recommend this candy!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are more sour than sweet. An eight-ounce bag is enough to take on a long hike and share with pals on the trail. The bites are perfect to chomp down on and chew. They don't stick to the teeth, either. These are more sour than sweet and the watermelon flavor isn't that strong. It's still a great pick-me-upper for those long day hikes. The contents don't melt easily as long as they are inside a backpack. If you like sour candies, these will satisfy. Just be careful of all the sugar at the bottom of the bag!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sour patch kids are my favorite. I love eating them when I watch movies or just when I feel the need for candy. I love how they are sour at first but then they are so sweet and the sour isn't too sour it's just right and they a very chewy and sour patch kids don't get stuck in your teeth like most chewy/gummy candy does
Audrey E.
seabrook Tx
I love sour patch kids. It is one of my favorite  candies ever especially when it’s in a big bag. I can never really find sour patch kids in a really big bag so the convenience of buying it online is very awesome. I can never really find sour patch kids in a really big bag so the convenience of buying it online is very awesome
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
Has anyone tried the sour patch watermelons?
Kriselle M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is there a flavor you prefer to eat over others? I love the orange ones.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these candys reallly sour?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What color is your favorite?
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
How sour are these candies? I love super sour flavored candy, and wanted to try these out!