GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealBig Sky
Granola Clusters Honey Almond - 12 oz

Big Sky Granola Clusters Honey Almond - 12 oz

by Big Sky

A delicious mix of whole grain oats and wildflower honey. Blended with sunflower, pumpkin, and sesame seeds and a hint of vanilla. Delicious as a cereal, sprinkled on yogurt, or an all day energy snack.

Does anyone know where I can buy this in bulk?
Start your review of Big Sky Granola Clusters Honey Almond - 12 oz!
Courtney H.
Nashville, TN
This granola is super awesome , you can never go wrong with granola especially on the go when you need a snack
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This granola is sooo good! Perfect breakfast or snack on the go. Packed with carbs for energy. Best thing since sliced bread!
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
These are wonderful. I love these sooo much and they taste so good with a glass of milk.
Nicole L.
Farmersville, OH
Best Granola ever! Its delicious, healthy, filling, and priced perfectly! I put it in my yogurt, oatmeal, and just eat it plain ... very yummy!
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
I love to stay healthy and organic. This granola is so yummy and very filling! I recommend it!
Lindsey W.
Perrysville , IN
I mix this granola in with my yogurt to make parfait along with fruit. It tastes great and is crunchy. I love it!
Brett H.
Leitchfield , KY
This stuff is amazing! I usually eat granola with my yogurt but this stuff is too good to not be cherished by itself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...