BY BIG SHRIMPY

Features: 420 denier packcloth base. Comfortable faux suede or soft fleece sleeping surface. 3-year Warranty. Machine wash and dry. Replacement Covers Forever and Ever: Did your dog get rowdy with his bed? Or is his bed looking tired after many, many years of use? Or is one of our latest colors simply irresistible to you? Replacement covers are available for the Big Shrimpy Original Dog Bed: All replacement covers have the same warranty as the complete bed and are machine washable and dryable, too. Buy a replacement cover instead of another dog bed to save space in our landfills and keep some cash in your pocket. The Big Shrimpy Original Dog Bed Cover has a 420 denier packcloth base and a comfortable faux suede or soft fleece sleeping surface. see more...

Michaela B.
Winter Haven, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my large lab and terriers current beds, they come in a multitude of size and my dogs love them. They both sleep through the night and the beds were very affordable. Easy clean, and a variety of colors. I highly recommend this. Big Shrimpy Original Dog Bed Replacement Cover in Faux Suede
Jen N.
Elmira, NY
My dog loves this bed! We are preparing for a puppy to arrive on Saturday and I will be purchasing another one for him! It fits perfectly in my current dogs crate and she hasn't tried to chew it up like she does most other things...must be because she loves it too! I have also washed it in the washer and have not had any issues!
marisa p.
Rowland Heights, CA
My dog loves his bed he always sleeps on it he never gets off of it i recommend this. Its warm super soft and full of cushion
LeeAnn M.
Love the size selection for all dog's no matter the size and very soft and squishy