Big Shrimpy Nest Faux Suede Dog Bed uploaded by Xen H.

BY BIG SHRIMPY

Features 420 denier packcloth base Comfortable faux suede or soft fleece sleeping surface Machine wash and dry 3-year warranty 25 Diameter;Inside; 34 Total The first dimension is for inside the bolster. With the bolster your dog will actually have up to 13 more inches if he tends to rest his head on the bolster. SPAN style=FONT-WEIGHT boldSPANSPAN style=FONT-WEIGHT bold The Big Shrimpy Nest Dog Bed is Designed to Last Forever. SPANWhat if you never ever had to throw away yet another pet bed? Meet Big Shrimpys Nest Dog Bed the bed that is made to last. Plus it is backed along with a 3-year limited guarantee to confirm it. The long lasting exterior cover features a 420 denier packcloth base along with a comfy imitation suede or soft fleece sleeping area. The inside lining is a ripstop nylon which is odor and liquid resilient. Machine clean and dry and with component parts obtainable individually this ought to be the final dog bed you will ever need to purchase. SPAN style=FONT-WEIGHT bold Washes Like New Again and Again. SPANEvery part of this dog bed are machine launder and dry. A zippered cover and interior lining ensure it is simple to disassemble to clean all parts individually. Even the SmartFill our recycled filling is easy to remove for simple cleaning as well as drying! And when your dog nibbles on the corner of her dog bed or if youre merely ready for a fresh new look? No worriesyou can purchase a replacement dog bed cover. SPAN style=FONT-WEIGHT bold The Big Shrimpy Nest Dog Bed Stays Fresh. SPANAs much as you adore your pet we all know you do not want to smell your dogs bed. Here is a answer the inner liner made from ripstop nylon resists doggie smells from permeating the filling of our dog beds. Does your pet have an itty-bitty incontinence issue? The ripstop liner fabric is water-resistant too. see more...

• This is awesome looking? anyone use one?1 Answers
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have two of these dog beds for both of my dogs and they love them! I bought mine online and they price was under 30$. I have a toy and a medium size dog. It's a very nice color and I recommend them!
Ainsley L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My babies love them because they don't have the fur in them that causes them to overheat while their sleeping. Plus it's suede so they are very easy to wash and clean! My babies aren't too big so that definitely helps!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
It's was a very comfortable dog bed easy to take care of easy to draw in the wash looked very stylish and cheek my dog is very comfortable in it I would recommend it to anyone you can go with multiple different styles
Danielle H.
Mooresville, IN
I have a bed like this for my pomeranian! He loves it! It's really nice because he can snuggle down into it and it will keep him warm :)
Liz R.
Great for our dogs! They love laying on them when the sun is shining through the windows! super plush and soft! and easy to clean!
Krystal A.
We actually didn't get this for the dog but for the cats. Our oldest and youngest like to sleep in here together.
Elaine R.
I bought this for my seven month old puppy. And is very nice and soft. My dog loves it.
Michelle k.
Meus cachorrinhos adoram caminha para dormir. Uma caminha quentinha , eles gostam tanto que eles roncão.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is awesome looking? anyone use one?