BY BIG SHRIMPY

Features Machine Wash andamp; Dry 3 Year Warranty 420 denier packcloth base Comfortable faux suede or soft fleece sleeping surface SPAN style= FONT-WEIGHT bold SPANSPAN style= FONT-WEIGHT bold Replacement Covers Forever and Ever. SPANDid your dog get rowdy with his bed? Or is his bed looking tired after many many years of use? Or is one of our latest colors simply irresistible to you? Replacement covers;are available for the Big Shrimpy;Nest Dog Bed. All replacement covers have the same warranty as the complete bed and are machine washable and dryable too. Buy a replacement cover instead of another dog bed to save space in our landfills and keep some cash in your pocket. The Big Shrimpy Nest Dog Bed;Cover is a 420 denier packcloth base and a comfortable faux suede or soft fleece sleeping surface. see more...

Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I bought the large one for my babies kennel a few weeks ago and those little mongrels love it so much. ( I have a german mix "Milo" and a chihuahua "Biscuit".) Milo likes to grab it out of his kennel and carry it around the house to find the perfect spot to lounge. He likes it so much I even found it on my bed! I think it's his way of asking me to try it out lol.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Got an extra large on Amazon and I'm so glad I got it and haven't looked back. It was around $59 and my dog loves loves loves loves her bed. She used it daily and eats on it every single day. I would recommend to girlfriend who are sick of dog hair on your own bed lol
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
I need to buy one for my dogs. I have a Pittbull and a Yorkie. I bought my Yorkie a bean bag and she never gets to lay in it lol. The pittbull loves to lay on it and she doesn't even fit.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
These are amazing expecually if you want to keep your dog off your furniture or bed. They come in different sizes and different colors.
Chelisse B.
Chelisse B.
Either my dog is very lazy, or he just loves his bed a lot. He has the biggest one and he always is sleeping on it.
mira a.
mira a.
My dog's love their bed ! They use it every night great material has lasted 3 years so far
Sónia S.
Sónia S.
Albufeira
My dog used to sleep on the floor even tho I had bought him two bed he just wasn't having it but this one I caught him with this one he became a lazy boy always on bed
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Are these expensive? My dog loves to chew a bed up. Is this a good quality?