Big SexyHair What A Tease 4.2oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Target Backcomb in a Bottle's mist to any area of the hair needing a extra lift.

[product:sexy-hair-concepts-sexy-hair-big-sexy-what-a-tease-44-ounce] I have thick, heavy hair, will this work to give me a little extra volume?
Does this leave your hair hard or crunchy? Is it easy to brush through at the end of the day?
How expensive is this product?
Start your review of Big SexyHair What A Tease 4.2oz!
New Port Richey
This little guy made such a HUGE difference with my hair. I have naturally wave hair however it is very thin. When my hair curls it gets fuller but my roots are just meh. I add a little of this to my hair and roots and blow dry it and it makes the world of difference especially in my root area. It gives it a nice lift and help make my hair look so full and thick in a natural way. This product is awesome!!!
Edwardsville, IL
Love this. Big hair don’t care right? This makes me hair look amazing all day. I do not have to touch it up once. I buy this everytime I run out. I haven’t found anything better.
Memphis
Big SexyHair What A Tease 4.2oz uploaded by Rachel M.
My go to product for years!!!! This has been my little secret weapon. I’m a typical southern girl that loves big hair and volume. This product takes so much work out of having to tease and gives my hair long lasting volume! I love clip in extensions to give my hair some extra boost but I don’t ever feel like I need them when I use this product! Definitely a beauty must have in my book.
Citrus Hts, CA
I loved the concept of this product because of course I want volume, and I don't want the tangles that come along with teasing. It leaves your hair very sticky and almost greasy looking. That's the downfall! If you can cover up that part with other hair you are able to create a teased look.
Vacaville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not that good for teasing. Stays kind of wet and sticky without holding too much. Just use their hairspray.
Green Bay, WI
Love this product! It makes teasing your hair so much easier & makes the tease stay and not fall flat. This product is the best to use if your hair is very fine and does not like to hold a hairstyle! Highly recommend!
Gonzales, LA
Attempted to use this product to tease my afro puffs. I have natural handsome my hair is naturally nappy and puffy but I wanted the thickness. I was not able to get the thickness with this product. I was very sad however I do have African American hair and I think this product is here more toward Caucasian hair. The product was not expensive however I did not get the results that I was looking for
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay This stuff seriously works! You if need Extra volume or maybe u have a party of like 10 people going to a 50's party and you need that back comb bump ponytail. This is the stuff!!! It works wonderfully ! it literally is a tease in a bottle!
This works so so good. I love teasing my hair and giving it a good lift and this always does it for me. It is very sticky! Great for fine hair and even better for thick hair. The bottle is small for the stuff price of $20 however you only need a bit and this bottle has lasted me a few years now.
Lewisville, TX
Big SexyHair What A Tease 4.2oz uploaded by Alyssa B.
Okay let me go ahead with this if you have baby fine hair this is the product you deserve. I love what a tease I have extremely baby fine hair at medium length. I spray on to the top of my crown and I'll hold all day long with the height and volume that I desire. as a stylist I cannot tell you how much I love this product. easy to use for everybody and it lasts forever. little tip I always take my hair dryer on the cool setting and spray with it just a few moments before I put it back down locking my volume