Big SexyHair Volumizing Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy Hair Volumizing Shampoo 33.8 Ounce

I’m looking for a really good shampoo that helps with volume.... is this one worth the buy ?
Does this product leave residue?
Iss this worth the money?
Start your review of Big SexyHair Volumizing Shampoo!
Product Highlights
The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. in reviews
I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hairin reviews
As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair.in reviews
The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat.in reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the productsin reviews
Melanie F.
Nash , TX
My hairdresser told me to start using this over 5 years ago. It’s takes a bit to adjust too as it won’t be as sudsy as regular shampoos. However being sulfate free and color safe it does a great job on my fine and thin hair. My hair holds curl better, my color doesn’t fade as fast. It does a great job at cleaning my hair without stripping it. I have tried other hair products but this one doesn’t ever let me down. It’s quite “uplifting” for this gal!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Big SexyHair Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer L.
I do like how this shampoo is light and won't weigh down my hair, but it's not my every day shampoo because I feel like it's not moisturizing enough for my color treated hair.
Melissa G.
Beech Grove, IN
Big SexyHair Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Melissa G.
I love the sexy hair line of shampoos I love the varieties that they offer this one for volume is probably one of my favorites definitely noticed that I had fuller looking hair
Judy R.
Temecula, CA
I like how this product makes my hair look bigger, but I do find that it also makes my hair feel dirty. It's pricey . But over all this is a good product .
kimberly W.
Charlotte, NC
Its a bit higher priced, but well worth every penny! Professional results that don't require a salon trip. I've used for a couple of years and wouldn't switch to another.
Ibette A.
Danville, AR
This is one of my favorite products! It really works and had a great smell!! Does wonders for all types of hair! And doesn't dry out my hair!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Big SexyHair Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My moms absolute favorite shampoo. I’ve tried it a couple times but not exactly something I like but I will use when my shampoo is out. I’ve been using for a while so it’s a nice smell to the shampoo.
Molly  W.
Highland, MI
This Product really works! I have extremely thin hair so its hard to work with! But this product helps put beautiful volume into my hair with out making it look bad or fake!
Brandi J.
Glenwood , IA
I actually love this cause I get that clean feeling without damaging my hair to crazy and smells great as well. I also got a large version of it and has been lasting me forever. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Big SexyHair Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Alisa T.
Best shampoo ever SMELLS amazing and makes me and my hair feel amazing!! Please try this if you are doubting.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...