Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Volumizing Conditioner, infused with botanical extracts, vitamin B3, and lemongrass, helps provide body and moisture without weight, leaving your hair conditioned optimally for enhanced styling results. Add volume and shine to give your locks some love wit

Iss this really worth the money ?
Too much conditioner will make your hair heavy and limp also greasy looking
Is it possible to use too much shampoo and conditioner
Start your review of Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner!
Cleveland , OHIO
Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer L.
I love this conditioner more than the shampoo. It's light and won't weigh my hair down. It smells lemony and adds a nice amount of volume to my hair.
Yakima, WA
1,080 reviews
Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this sometimes when I run out of my shampoo. It’s my moms shampoo she’s used it for years and she continues to use this shampoo and loves it so much. I don’t mind the smell or using this shampoo so it nice.
Baton Rouge, LA
Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like big sexy hair sulfate-free volumizing conditioner. I had the shampoo and conditioner but i ran out of shampoo. I bought this at Ulta when they had their liter sale of hair shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Butler, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Big sexyhair volumizing conditioner that with my thin hair adds fullness and volume and is full of collagen and vitamins to provide your hair with nutrients and shine .
Panorama City, CA
Really great performance by this hairspray! Any time a family or I ever got our hair done at a salon this is usually the hairspray they use to keep a hair do up or curled all night long until the next day when we washed our hair. It is definitely long lasting I'd highly recommend it!
I'm happy with this product, though I don't think there's anything exceptional about it compared to other volumizing conditioners.
Logan , UT
My hair is color treated and thin but there is a lot of it. This conditioner is pretty thin. I have pretty short hair and I use about 5 pumps to feel like I have any in my hair. That being said it is volumizing and doesnt weigh my hair down. The price point is pretty good for a more expensive hair care brand. I think I paid 25 for one liter. It does have a really great smell and I was satisfied with my results!
Massapequa , NY
I love this conditioner! I used it all the time on myself and on my clients with fine hair. It's perfect to give us volume without weighing us down. Plus it was a great scent, and it color safe! It is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Muncie, IN
Love this conditioner! It isn't heavy and doesn't strip my color at all. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that keeps your hair looking nice!
Stantonville , TN
I absolutely love this hair spray!! it doesn't leave your hair hard like other hair sprays do.