Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Volumizing Conditioner, infused with botanical extracts, vitamin B3, and lemongrass, helps provide body and moisture without weight, leaving your hair conditioned optimally for enhanced styling results. Add volume and shine to give your locks some love wit

Iss this really worth the money ?
Does this product actually work well?
Why do some people like the hairspray better then this?
Start your review of Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner!
Heather K.
Sarasota, FL
Best volumizing conditioner! I love this product so much because it still leave the haor feeling soft and shiny, but it isn't being weighed down at all. I also use the shampoo from Big Sexy as well.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer L.
I love this conditioner more than the shampoo. It's light and won't weigh my hair down. It smells lemony and adds a nice amount of volume to my hair.
Nicki P.
Barrington, NH
Leaves my hair conditioned without weighing it down. Volume without and frizz. I love it.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Amazing for fine or limp hair. This stuff makes my fine hair look so thick and when you use the shampoo and conditioner together, BAM!! Very big hair!!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this sometimes when I run out of my shampoo. It’s my moms shampoo she’s used it for years and she continues to use this shampoo and loves it so much. I don’t mind the smell or using this shampoo so it nice.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Big SexyHair Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like big sexy hair sulfate-free volumizing conditioner. I had the shampoo and conditioner but i ran out of shampoo. I bought this at Ulta when they had their liter sale of hair shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: ULTA
I enjoyed this product a lot but didn't know I don't need all the volume that this product gives!! Works to well. My face was so big, that adding extra oil didn't even thin it out. Great value from ulta! Was on sale
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Big and sexy anything is the way to go for my dry fraily hair! I love the volume it creates and the strength it gives to my hair my hair also locks in so much moisture from this conditioner that it's awesome! Big and sexy is one of my all time favorites!
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
A few years ago, my dad got me this conditioner as well as some other products as a christmas present. I fell in love it. I have thin straight hair so this was the perfect gift.. It really does add volume to your hair and also smells amazing! It doesn't feel heavy like other products or brands or weigh your hair down.. It leaves your hair feeling light, yet full and smooth.. Just the way i like it. I have yet to find another product that works as well as this one did. I am in need of more and will most definitely be purchasing this and the hairspray as well. Long lasting. May even try the shampoo this time. I highly recommend.
Crystal T.
Bedford, TX
The entire line is great. Conditioner works great! Hair felt super soft after I used it and it de tangled hair pretty well. (Went out on a bike ride and hair had a few knots) great product...use a little because it goes a long way!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...