Big SexyHair Volumizing Blow Dry Gel 8.5oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Improves manageability and smoothness. Offers Thermal Protection

I Had to try this product for myself after I seen what it does . I have always had flat hair no life or volume to it at all. After this product I have gotten hooked. Now that I am hooked I can’t find it anymore. I have looked everywhere. So would you please help me find this? It’s a must have daily kinda thing. I have upload a before an after pic. Of this product an how it worked. First one is before an second one is after
[product:sexy-hair-big-sexy-blow-dry-volume-gel-85-oz] Is this product heavy? And does it cut drying time down like other blow dry sprays?
Does this product work ok with oily hair?
Start your review of Big SexyHair Volumizing Blow Dry Gel 8.5oz!
Debi S.
Sturgis, MI
Big SexyHair Volumizing Blow Dry Gel 8.5oz uploaded by Debi S.
This is an ok hair gel. I think for my fine, limp hair I just need something more. If you have thicker hair I feel like it would work better. The smell is good and it doesn’t leave a nasty residue in my hair it’s just not enough for my hair.
Brittany E.
Bardstown
Fantastic product I use it daily! Really lightweight compared to someothers I have tried! Very effective for volume! Love Love love it and you can’t beat the price! Sexy Hair Big Blow Dry Volumizing Gel 250mL
Kayla C.
pittsburgh , PA
the gel is not sticky and is easy to work evenly into hair. helps my thick hair dry much faster than if i would blow dry it without. keeps the frizz down but pumps up the volume. i would recommend for anyone !
Diane L.
Meridian, ID
I will start off by saying that I am not a hair gel fan, but this product is nice. I usually use it on my roots when I am going to wear my natural waves, and this gives a lot of volume. I usually only wash my hair twice a week, and I love that this seems to kind of keep the volume going for a couple of days. My only dislike is that it's sticky on the hands, but once applied and blow dried it isn't sticky in the hair.
Anahy G.
Houston , TX
This hair gel amazing it definitely keeps you hair down I definitely recommend this to anyone that’s looking for gel
Carrie B.
Spring Hill, KS
This makes my hair so voluminous. Usually my hair is pretty flat but this seems to do the trick and it smells great too!!
Ashly M.
Glastonbury, CT
Obsessed makes my hair look and smell so good.( when I actually do my hair). A little pricey but lasts a long time.
Olivia P.
Brookhaven, GA
This product was amazing. I haven’t bought this in o long. You apply right as u get out the shower and start to blow dry. Makes your hands feel a bit sticky.
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
Without a doubt, Sexy Hair Big Blow Dry Volumizing Gel 250mL is my perfect hair product! I desperately need volume, and when I use this- BAM! My hair is transformed with volume and texture! It is pricey, but you don’t need much product to see a difference! I recommend it for those who have fine hair!
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
My absolute go to! It is so light weight when I put it in wet and it blow dries so nicely in my hair. It is a little bit expensive but it is amazing and a worth while buy!