Hair CareHair Styling ProductsSexy Hair Concepts
Big SexyHair Total Body Blow Dry Lotion 51oz

Big SexyHair Total Body Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

SEXYHAIR Big Sexy Hair Total Body Blow Dry Lotion provides up to twice the body while giving medium, flexible hold and adding shine. Use this blow dry lotion for volume by working one or two pumps of this bodyfying lotion into your damp hair, then blow dry with a round brush for up to twice the body of your typical blow out. Add volume, shine, and body to fine or thin hair with Big Sexy Hair Total Body Blow Dry Lotion for enviable body with just one blow dry. This blow dry lotion gives you medium, flexible hold for big hair and sexy styles. Boost volume & thickness with the full Big Sexy line of hair care products like Total Body Blow Dry Bodyfying Lotion, Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse, and our Volumizing Shampoo, Dry Shampoo, & Conditioner. SEXYHAIR is loved by professionals and best known for our big red can of hairspray. We are a Leading Professional Hairspray Brand. We also have a full line of both styling & hair care products to suit the need of most hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big SexyHair Total Body Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz!
Karla T.
Hamburg, PA
Was not to thrilled with this brand of product left my hair dry and frizzy. I’m less likely to purchase again
Gina S.
Hilton, NY
Love this product! It creates perfect volume when doing a blow out and dries hair quickly. This product is a reasonable price and always one of my go to hair products. I definitely recommend this!
member-2b971
It was ok, not a favorite , it didn’t work well with my hair which tends to be dryer.
Marissa B.
Vernon, CT
This product leaves my hair looking a little grease but overall not too bad. Smells great!
Madi D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This smells so so so good! It helps a lot with heat protection and my hair always feels so soft after I use it. The shine on my hair is unreal and I think anyone would be really really love it. Give it a try!
Tasha M.
Fortson, GA
I use this product when I get out the shower and blow dry it amazing what this stuff does its a little bit of magic in a bottle
Elizabeth S.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
So this works great for my sister who happens to have highlights and thicker hair , i have thin hair and I have to use very little, mostly because it weighs me down and I don’t wash my dyed hair everyday so it’s a so so product for me.
Leigh M.
lexington, TN
I didn’t notice a difference with this. I tried so many times to make it work but it just didn’t.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
I use this on wet and dry hair. Makes my hair soft and gets rid of the frizz. Great for summer
LauraL B.
Belleville
Big SexyHair Total Body Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz uploaded by LauraL B.
I love love ❤️ this stuff. Gives my fine, lanky hair enough body to make me look like I have movie star hair without looking like I’ve got a beehive. Perfectly workable and remains bouncy all day.

Looking for your answer?