Big SexyHair Spray & Play

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray gives hair moveable volume, lift and hold. This firm, fast-drying hairspray leaves hair feeling manageable and looking super shiny, with a medium to firm flexible hold. Add shine, volume and hold with this flexible hold

[product:sexy-hair-big-spray-and-play] ? Or Redken Workforce 09 Flexible Volumizing Spray
Is this spray worth the price ?
Has anyone tried this big hair hairspray ?[product:sexy-hair-big-spray-&-play-300ml]
Start your review of Big SexyHair Spray & Play!
Anaheim, CA
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite hairspray to use on myself and clients. It keeps your hair slaying all night long. It gives your hair the sexy effect love it! You do not need to use a lot just a little and bam you are ready to dance all night long!
Eugene, OR
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Dena T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Messy mom bun for the win. Literally if I wear my hair up or done. (Mostly up because kids) all I need is a rubber band and this amazing hairspray. This whole bottle has lasted me almost a year and it doesn’t make your hair feel like cotton candy which is always nice. Plus it smells good. [product:big-sexyhair-spray-&-play]
Novato
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Stina T.
I love [product:big-sexyhair-spray-&-play] and the entire line as well. I try not to heat style my hair as much as possible... but when I do, I want it to stay in place but not look stiff as a board! Stay and play allows your hair to have movement while still taking the shape of those beautiful waves or curls throughout the night! It also smells nice!
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
Love this hair spray. It keeps hold but doesn't make it crunchy and does add volume and stop frizz and looks amazing. I enjoy this hair spray and it lasts all day long.
Caruthersville
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Ally H.
I have been using this product for years, never fails! Hold without the stickiness! Can literally feel the volume it gives!
Rockwall, TX
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Kelli M.
Oldie but a goodie! I have been using this for years and I don’t see an end in sight. Firm hold, or medium hold depending on how you spray and distance from hair. I can use on me for medium hold and my son for firm hold. Smells good, doesn’t leave my hair sticky or crispy. You know that crispy hair- none of that! Huge bottle so it last a long time! Great value!
FortWorth
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have shoulder length, very fine hair. I find this product just okay. It is a tad too heavy for my hair type and leaves it looking weighed down. It also leaves a ton of build up in my hair/scalp. I’ve definitely found a handful of better hairsprays out there.
CLANTON, AL
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my backup and sometimes one I use in conjunction with my first choice, Aussie Freeze. One star deduction for being a tad heavy in my hair. Once I grow out my layers it doesn't give me that bounce that I desire. It does hold the curl but will weigh down at the top. It's wonderful for shorter hair or hair with lots of layers. I just go in between longer layers to shorter layers and need an all in one. If my hair is short, I can run to this vs my other. Whenever longer, it falls behind. It doesn't do well in humid climates either. I have noticed I've used more of this product than with others to get my style to hold at times. It is easy to wash out without residue. Firm hold but not a freeze type hold you'd expect. Their products are really awesome. I will continue to buy this as I have had a can on hand since they came out with their line. #BigSexy #hairspray #beauty #haircare #shorthair #mediumlengthhair #curlyhair #weekendvibes Big SexyHair Spray & Play
Kalamazoo, MI
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Lacresha H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love the hold and the scent I use a small amount for simple light hold Add more for an updo or stronger hold Most stylists use this product and I have finally added it to my hair care
Lincolnton, GA
I LOVE this hairspray!! It gives great volume to your hair when sprayed on the base. It also holds any updo's and other hair styles in place - Trust me, your hair is set for the whole day when using this hairspray! I definitely recommend 10/10.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pocahontas, AR