Big SexyHair Spray & Play

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray gives hair moveable volume, lift and hold. This firm, fast-drying hairspray leaves hair feeling manageable and looking super shiny, with a medium to firm flexible hold. Add shine, volume and hold with this flexible hold

This product is good?
[product:sexy-hair-big-spray-and-play] ? Or Redken Workforce 09 Flexible Volumizing Spray
Is this spray worth the price ?
Start your review of Big SexyHair Spray & Play!
Karen  B.
Anaheim, CA
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Karen  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite hairspray to use on myself and clients. It keeps your hair slaying all night long. It gives your hair the sexy effect love it! You do not need to use a lot just a little and bam you are ready to dance all night long!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,265 reviews
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this spray when I curl my hair especially. Living in a humid climate, my curls fall by the end of the day. But with this spray, I get volume, texture and hold.
Dena  T.
Eugene, OR
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Dena  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Messy mom bun for the win. Literally if I wear my hair up or done. (Mostly up because kids) all I need is a rubber band and this amazing hairspray. This whole bottle has lasted me almost a year and it doesn’t make your hair feel like cotton candy which is always nice. Plus it smells good. [product:big-sexyhair-spray-&-play]
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Ana V.
I did not think much of this brand but this spray has changed my perspective. It will withstand this Texas humidity without making my hair look like it’s been glued to scalp with that obvious hairspray crunch glaze. It is relatively cheap and always on clearance at Marshall’s or tjmaxx.
Stina T.
Novato
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Stina T.
I love [product:big-sexyhair-spray-&-play] and the entire line as well. I try not to heat style my hair as much as possible... but when I do, I want it to stay in place but not look stiff as a board! Stay and play allows your hair to have movement while still taking the shape of those beautiful waves or curls throughout the night! It also smells nice!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Love this hair spray. It keeps hold but doesn't make it crunchy and does add volume and stop frizz and looks amazing. I enjoy this hair spray and it lasts all day long.
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Autumn F.
My go to hairspray for almost 10 years. I’ve tried so many others but the Big Sexyhair Spray & Play is the only one that will hold my curls all day. My hair is very fine and has no texture so this hair spray is a must. Very affordable, smells great, and holds all day! I pick mine up from CVS Pharmacy. #goodhairday #curls #blondehair
Ally H.
Caruthersville
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Ally H.
I have been using this product for years, never fails! Hold without the stickiness! Can literally feel the volume it gives!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have shoulder length, very fine hair. I find this product just okay. It is a tad too heavy for my hair type and leaves it looking weighed down. It also leaves a ton of build up in my hair/scalp. I’ve definitely found a handful of better hairsprays out there.
Kelli M.
Rockwall, TX
Big SexyHair Spray & Play uploaded by Kelli M.
Oldie but a goodie! I have been using this for years and I don’t see an end in sight. Firm hold, or medium hold depending on how you spray and distance from hair. I can use on me for medium hold and my son for firm hold. Smells good, doesn’t leave my hair sticky or crispy. You know that crispy hair- none of that! Huge bottle so it last a long time! Great value!

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa P.