Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Root Plump Plus Volumizing Spray Mousse helps create big volume by lifting hair up at the root. It provides strong hold while helping to resist humidity and is great for medium or thick hair types. Blow dry and volumizing mousse helps protect your hair fro

Do you find this leaves a film on the hair or hard to brush when it’s dry?
Has anyone used this when air drying hair? I try to avoid blow drying whenever possible, but am also looking for a product to add in some volume at the root area without leaving my hair sticky.
After using this product does your hair feel sticky?
Start your review of Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus!
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus uploaded by Lisa F.
I went to Marshalls with a friend and I wanted to checkout the hair products because I just ran out of mousse. I have long fine hair that falls flat easily so I always get Volumizing hair products including mousse. I saw this huge Volumizing spray mousse from Big Sexy Hair which I know is more of a high end for only $6! I looked up some reviews and they were all pretty good and it usually retails for $20. So I purchased it. It’s a humidity resistant mousse that creates body by plumping up the roots. I used it today and I’m so happy with the results. My hair has so much extra body and texture and it lasts all day. I also like it protects my hair from humidity even though it is winter. I also really like the cap that releases the mousse, it’s a circular top that doesn’t release too much product at once. Great buy!
Baton Rouge, LA
Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus uploaded by Lacee L.
I use this everytime that I blow dry my hair! I shake it and then spray it on my roots, in sections. Then, i rub it in my roots completely. I love the volume this adds to my hair! I bought this at ULTA.
Flagler Beach, FL
Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: ULTA
So living in Florida I don’t do my hair that often but when I do and I definitely want some volume I spray that’s when my hair is down all around my roots and I blow dry straight up and down in order to create more volume and this stuff works great it almost hardens it in a good way :-)
Michigantown, IN
Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus uploaded by Nicole P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been buying this for years. Can’t do my hair without it! The best volumizer for my fine thin hair.
South Shore
Love this spray mousse! Adds great volume! Easy to use spray nozzle that evenly distributes. A little pricey but worth every penny. Doesn’t take a whole lot of product to achieve desired results. Lasts all day wear. Always keep this product on hand!
Homewood, IL
I've never used a spray mousse before but I'm definitely going to be purchasing this. Root lifters are my kryptonite. I need and want all of them and this one works like a dream. Slight residue but it's needed and it holds all day! I received this for free to test in exchange for my honest opinion from influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Great for updos, boufiant, and backcombing or teasing. The only real negative about this product is the price. Occasionally you can get a salon sold can of this at Trade Secret, but I just find the price point to high for being able to find this other places than a salon.
Saint Charles, MO
Definitly works great! I use this everyday after I wash my hair, give great volume from the roots through!!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus uploaded by Noor P.
I love this product, when my hair roots need a lift after a long asleep or after a lowsy weather, this is the 1 I come to to give my roots a lil pump. Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus..try it u won't regret it.
Moatsville, WV
Big SexyHair Root Pump Plus uploaded by Nicola P.
My hair is thin, curly, and sometimes unruly, so this root mousse helps give volume while taming my mane. It dispenses a little forcefully, so I like to spray it on my hand and then run it through my hair. I used to use gel all the time, and I don’t think I have any now because of this spray mousse! #bigandsexymousse #InfluensterAwards2020 Big SexyHair Root Pump
Ask a question to the Influenster community...