Big SexyHair Root Pump

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Great for fine/medium hair types. Perfect for achieving sky-high volume with a bit of texture. Can also spray into dry hair for textural volume.

Does this leave your roots feeling crunchy?
I am hoping someone can tell me the best way they have found to make this product work for fine hair?
How do I use this? I have used a blow dryer and it just feels like mouse when it’s dry.
Start your review of Big SexyHair Root Pump!
Hahira, GA
Big SexyHair Root Pump uploaded by April L.
For the longest time my hair has been so limp. But since I started using this my hair has so much volume and bounce. And it smells great too!
Novi, MI
What a fantastic find. My stylist recommended I use this to add volume to my hair. It works so well! Rather than a gel, it is a powder that can be applied. Hair can be continuously moved and played with - it is not stiff or artificial looking. I would of course recommend this product to everyone!
Zion, IL
1,207 reviews
Big SexyHair Root Pump uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I tried this for a week and was not totally impressed with the product. I was more disappointed in the fact that once it got to 1/4 of product, product stopped coming out easily and was very messy at end. This product did produce some root volume but nothing major. Was my first time using a product from this company.
Las Animas, CO
Big SexyHair Root Pump uploaded by Brianna D.
Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Root Spray is the way to go if you are looking for some volume , i didn’t expect it to make my hair stiff though in some spots , maybe I blow dried my hair too soon? Not sure but other than that it worked well .
Tomball, TX
Big SexyHair Root Pump uploaded by elvia P.
[product:sexy-hair-big-root-pump-spray-mousse---10.6-oz] is great if you want more volume added to your hair, just spray it on your roots then diffuse or blow-dry. My hair has been falling out lately leading to thin hair so I decided to try this out and boy this sure does work well. I diffuse my hair afterwards then add oil to my tips and my hair looks so much fuller. Its unscented and doesn't leave a hard sticky feeling like most do.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I enjoy the volume it gives my hair when I blowout my hair. Even like it fine when I use it for a wave look. Will continue to buy. 4 stars... Pricey!!
Kansas City, MO
Love this stuff! I have used it almost daily and have for over a year. Great for root volume and holds all day. Makes my hair feel thicker but not dirty. Favorite hair product! Also helps control my flyaways and my frizz when I blowdry my hair!  I highly recommend it!
Louisville, KY
Love this for lots of volume. It absolutely does the job. It is a little on the stiff side but is perfect once you run your brush through it a couple of times. This & back combing give me the best volume for nights out. The nozzle gives you just enough product & 3 pumps is all you need.
Lilburn, GA
Big SexyHair Root Pump uploaded by Amber P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product for styling my hair. Since my hair is oily if I apply too much then it makes my hair sticky and oily and few hours. It sets up any hair style nicely for a reasonable amount of time
Bowling Green, KY
Big SexyHair Root Pump uploaded by Grace B.
This product works well for volumizing my roots. The downfall that i saw with this product was the feeling that was left on my roots. It left a little bit of a residue feeling. The smell was really nice though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...