BeautyHairSexy Hair Concepts
Big SexyHair Powder Play 053oz

Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

A lot of power in a small bottle! This powder instantly liquifies when applied allowing hair to absorb the product and provide full, voluminous hair that everyone wants. Ideal for instant volume on dry hair. It is the fastest, easiest to use, product for getting big sexy hair in a few seconds! It is weightless, odorless and colorless on any hair color and is great for adding texture and style. With a small bottle, the Powder Play Volumizing powder is very easy to travel with, and allows you to take your full, voluminous hair with you wherever you will go.

Iss this worth the hype ??
Does this product make your hair look greasy?
Is this product worth the price tag? I have few flat/thin hair. I am looking for something to give my hair some volume at the roots so they don’t look so thin and blah. [product:big-sexy-hair-powder-play-volumizing-&-texturizing-powder-with-sleek-steel-pin-tail-comb-powder-053-oz-/-15-g]
Start your review of Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz uploaded by MANDY K.
This is my hands down, favorite hair styling product! I've used several types of teasing products, but they are not as effective, or have a weird tackiness that I don't like the feel of. This powder does an amazing job of texturizing without any stickiness. It comes in a small plastic bottle, with a twist cap, and dispenses as a powder. A little goes a long way, so while this brand is a little more expensive than other drugstore's, it's absolutely worth it for me! Whether I want to add volume for a tousled boudoir look, or create interesting textures, braids, classic pinup victory rolls, etc., I am always reaching for this stuff!
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz uploaded by Colleen S.
Use this if you want big volume and texture. I just sprinkle a little at the roots and it makes it so big and fluffy. The only downside is it can make your roots feel sticky and it’s easy to use too much when sprinkling it on. Pretty pricey for a small bottle but it lasts forever.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this styling powder! It works quick to give you added volume at the roots without being greasy or showing residue. And it looks even better the next day! It’s kind of pricey for the size - BUT, you really don’t use a lot at once. Will continue to buy for sure!
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz uploaded by Amanda F.
I received this as a GWP and was excited to try a product that would help create volume to my naturally flat, straight hair. I tried it.. And I do not like it. It has a sticky, tacky feeling to it even though it’s powder. So much so, I had to wash my hands thoroughly after using to get the residue off. I used it on Halloween to give my hair a messy, unkempt look to go along with my pirate costume. I guess it worked? I don’t know. I couldn’t really focus on the results because of how badly the product felts on my hands, but I can say my hair looked normal within an hour (as shown in photo with my face-painted kiddo). Well it looked pretty normal but felt gross. The first thing I did when I got home was grab my shampoo. This is not a product I would purchase.
Whitley B.
Springfield
I have extremely thick and heavy hair. It's great! But I have always had a hard time adding volume to my hair that stays all day long. I probably use this stuff 3-4 times/week. I mainly apply it to the roots, but if you spread a little out throughout the rest of your hair, it keeps your curls in longer. This stuff will be in every makeup bag, gym bag, and travel bag from now on.
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hairstylist used this on me once, and I honestly cannot believe how much it transformed my hair. I am a University Cheerleader and Pageant girl, so this stuff quickly transitioned into being one of the most important products I use on an (almost) daily basis. My hair has never looked more healthier or fluffier after I use this product. Sexy Hair Big Powder Play 15g delivers exactly what it says it will! 😍
courtney L.
1,047 reviews
This is one of my favorite things! I have a hard time finding products that actually work in my hair. This is one I cannot live without. If I don't have it then usually my hair won't do what I want. Definitely is helpful! Must have!
Qwen E.
I was a little skeptical about using this product since I was unsure how if it would work with my hair. so wrong about this. loved how it held the style and I still had flexibility with my hair. it wasn't hard and easily combed out. I want to try more products w this line.
Dusti P.
Hohenwald
I love this so much! People look at the price and think “oh that’s so expensive” but it’s well worth what you pay for! It gave my hair so much texture and poofyness! It doesn’t make my hair sticky or nasty looking like the other products I have tried! I love this so much and use it every day!
Alisha S.
Dandridge , TN
Big SexyHair Powder Play 0.53oz uploaded by Alisha S.
I am so glad I found this product, it is a tad expensive, but it is worth it, and you do not need much. It's like magic, lol. I wash my hair every 3rd night, and I only use this on the last dirty day, otherwise it leaves my hair a little oily the next day. But this is by far the best volumizing product I've tried.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...