Big SexyHair Mini Trio

by Sexy Hair Concepts

112048 brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Big SexyHair Mini Trio!
Opelousas, LA
Absolutely Sexy Hair!! These products keep my hair looking like I just walked out of a Salon. Definitely my go to for any style and any occasion. Great quality, great price, great for everyone in the family!
Iron River, WI
I love the root powder! I like to use this for touch ups before going out at night and I love that it does not leave residue behind
Irwin, PA
Great set I love this product! Keeps hair healthy but does it’s job I love it and bought the fuller sizes as well
Sicklerville, NJ
Business traveler for years before covid and having quality hair products is key. Travel size for this color treated hair is racial and this is the set I use the most.
lakewales
I can't stop using them, I recommend them 100% A friend recommended it to me and I loved it
Great hold! Great products. No unpleasant odors. Definitely recommend. Moderately priced.
Ammon, ID
I wasn’t blown away by this product. I was given a sample from my stylist and after it was gone I wasn’t impressed enough to purchase it and use it regularly.

Looking for your answer?