Big SexyHair Get Layered Hairspray 8oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Get Layered works to thicken each individual strand providing great volume and shine.

Has anyone with thin long hair tried this? I really like the thickening sprays I have tried, they give me better volume but is this one crusty? I like to still be able to run my fingers through my hair #birthdaybash
Looking for a new hair thickening product. Just wondering if this product leaves your hair stiff feeling like a lot of other similar products I have tried.
Start your review of Big SexyHair Get Layered Hairspray 8oz!
flemington, WV
Love this light but volumizing hair spray. It not a heavy hold and keeps you style in place for hours. Wonderful product will purchase again.
OAKLAND, CA
Obsessed with this stuff! My hair often (when, always) is flat at the roots - no matter how I try to fix it. This stuff works MIRACLES! I used a friend's first and was OBSESSED with my Serena van der Woodsen-esque hair and had to get my own. It can be pricey but it's soooo worth it!
Tampa, FL
It does its job. Great brand and great product! I like this brand because it is affordable and you get a lot of product for it
Broad Channel, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Not going to lie, I bought this hairspray because it had Marilyn Monroe on it. But to be honest I fell in love with it. It smells wonderful, and does a great job of holding my hair through nights out or humid days. Honestly can’t tell if it helps with thickening but that may be because my hair is already thick or I’m not using the hairspray right for the purpose of that.
Drums, PA
My hair is very flat and this product helps me put volume, style and texture in my hair quickly. It takes very little time and works great. The price is also a good value for how long it lasts. This product exceeded my expectations. It is a go to for me when I need a quick pick-up for my hair.
E Brunswick, NJ
I have a lot of little hairs sticking out in the front when I pull my hair back into a bun/updo. This is great for holding those down and it lasts all day! Not a fan of the scent so it's a good thing a little bit of this gets the job done. I like to spray onto my palm first and then pat down my baby hair.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Will keep you hair intact and dries fast. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I remembering getting to try this before it was on shelf and it worked nicely. I would recommend it and the brand is affordable especially being high end!
Santa Ana , CA
I do hair styling for wedding and this product is always in my kit. My favorite hair spray to finish the final look. Hair is not going anywhere with this spray!
San Diego, CA
Really really like this hair care brand. Definitely recommend trying. Well worth the money
no where
Big SexyHair Get Layered Hairspray 8oz it is very effective and works very well it is not that pricey you pretty much get what you pay for in this case but it works amazingly well and I don’t have any complaints