Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSexy Hair Concepts
Big SexyHair Extra Volumizing Shampoo 101oz

Big SexyHair Extra Volumizing Shampoo 10.1oz

by Sexy Hair Concepts

How were you able to get this product? I love this brand so I was curious. I’m new to this app and I would love all the help i can get
Start your review of Big SexyHair Extra Volumizing Shampoo 10.1oz!
Vista, CA
I love the way my hair looks after I wash it with this shampoo, it lathers beautifully and I would absolutely recommend it
Erath, LA
My hair is thin and so straight that I need all the help I can get when it comes to volumizing my hair. I love this product.
Stratham, NH
This shampoo gives my hair some bounce! I switched because I prefer the Healthy Sex Hair line, but this did the trick at the time. It doesn’t give you crazy “blowout” like volume but it keeps it a little fluffed!
vancouver, WA
The shampoo is good but in general this brand is good i use there hairspray and i love it. You get so much too
Grand Haven, MI
This shampoo is great. It has a nice, mild smell to it so my husband doesn't mind using it also. I like that it is sulfate free so it won't fade my hair color. It is also gluten free for my family members that visit that are sensitive to gluten.