Big SexyHair Dry Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo helps absorb excess oil, impurities and product build-up, leaving hair looking fresh. Just spray onto your hair and root area, leave on for 2 minutes, and brush out the excess product. Dry shampoo spray instantly refreshes your ha

[product:big-sexy-hair-dry-shampoo] ? Does anyone else feel like they have sand in their hair after using this product ?
Does this give good volume for fine hair?
Heard great things about this brand but haven’t heard much about the dry shampoo. How does this work for people with pretty oily hair? Also does it give a lot of volume?
Start your review of Big SexyHair Dry Shampoo!
Moore, OK
Big SexyHair Dry Shampoo uploaded by Angela T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product for those hectic days. Nice scent along with no powdery residue. Great purchase at nice price#sexyhair
Tulalip, WA
I had really high hopes for this. I use the hair spray and love it. I have tried many different brands of dry shampoo and this is the worst for my thick hair. It doesn't leave the white residue like some dry shampoos however it makes my hair knotted and feel super stuff to the point I can't even get my fingers through my hair. The price for this size bottle was $20 bucks which I feel like it is a rip off.
Houston
I love this product. Creates volume,texture, and has UV protection. Safe for color treated hair and will extend blow drys in between washes. One con is that it does build up on my scalp and make it a bit itchy but I do have sensitive scalp.
Philadelphia, PA
Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo works very well on all hair types, it smells great and is perfect on days that I don’t wash my hair
I have a head FULL of hair and as a stylist/salon owner of 13 years I have tried it all. This is by far my go-to dry shampoo! It smells and feels amazing!! This dry shampoo blends in well and doesn’t irritate my scalp. I seriously LOVE it!!
Ponchatoula, LA
The worlds best dry shampoo. First, I have two kids and a high demand job and LONG hair. I do not have time to be washing, drying and styling this mane every day. I typically can go two days without washing. However, with this product, I can go three or four days!!! PRAISE!  It does not leave my head itching, cakey, or weighed down. Couple this with Root Pump Plus and you can easily have your hair styled for a whole week! I LOVEEEEE BIG SEXY HAIR PRODUCTS!
Harrisburg, PA
Love a great dry shampoo? Be sure to give this a try! Great for after gym so I don't have to wash my hair on the daily
Absolutely love this dry shampoo..and boy the volume this gives to your hair, a lil definitely goes a long way
Warrensburg
Good product, good dry shampoo. Couldn’t justify the price for the outcome though. Was just alright.
East Taunton, MA
My go to dry shampoo! Doesn’t leave a white residue, smells amazing and gives me that clean refreshing look even when my hair NEEDS to really be washed! Buy this!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Powell,TN
il y a 7 mois
Big SexyHair Dry Shampoo ? Does anyone else feel like they have sand in their hair after using this product ?
Julia Katherine A. il y a 7 mois