Big Sexy Spray & Play Hair Spray Regular by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 10.6 oz Hair Spray uploaded by Laurie L.Big Sexy Spray & Play Hair Spray Regular by Sexy Hair for Unisex - 10.6 oz Hair Spray uploaded by Laurie L.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Spray & Play Hair Spray delivers extreme control and adds extra shine to your hair. Fast drying formula is great for on the go. see more...

• Where can I find this particular brand at?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Works well with my extra curly hair to hold in place. I didn't find it very effective with fly-aways when I straighten my hair. Only negative is that it can get a bit crunchy.
Laurie L.
Richland
Love this product. It isn't too heavy on the hair but it sure holds well. Good value and works great in humid weather without the stickiness. A go to product in my salon.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
This product is OKAY. It doesn't stand out to me as being the best thing I've ever used, not by a long shot... but it isn't terrible. The smell is pleasant... but this does not do what it claims to do. My hair is completely flat still after using this. It does tame frizz, though.
Nancy A.
San Francisco, CA
I HAVE THIS IN MINI!!! I think what sold me primarily was the packaging. Everyone always said it was good but the red was what made me want it
Cassie L.
Tellico Plns, TN
I love using this product when i curl my hair !! my hair doesn't hold curl very well and when i use this my hair stays a lot longer !!
Rebecca D.
Definitely gives the big, bombshell, sexy hair! Keeps your hair teased and big. I'll defintely try more of these products.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I love this hair spray! smells awesome too. keeps my hair looking full throughout the entire day
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
Great for all kinds of hair!!! Works the ever out of all hairspray a!! And doesn't make your hair feel nasty or sticky!
Alicia S.
Works great smells great price could be better 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hannah W.
Ringgold, VA
This hair spray is good. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy from the use of it and adds volume.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Where can I find this particular brand at?