Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY

I have tried several brands of dry shampoo, but unfortunately, all but two were duds. I've yet to try the Sexy Hair line of Dry Shampoo, simply because of my past troubles. Does this dry shampoo absorb excess oil without leaving hair whitish looking? Does it create noticeable buildup? Does it make hair feel chalky or otherwise? I have very thick, yet FINE hair -- ultimately, do you think this product is suitable for my hair type?

Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
From my experience (and having brown hair) all of them leave the whitish residue in your hair. I always just try to brush it through. I like this brand, but Suave dry shampoo has been the best for me and way cheaper!