BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair® Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
Sexy hair.

BIG SEXY HAIR Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  • "I recently got into using dry shampoos to try to increase the time between washing my hair, especially because it gets very oily after one day." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail I have a few cans in my bathroom and I carry a travel size in my purse. " in 3 reviews
  • "This definitely does the trick to make my hair look clean, but because its also a hairspray your hair will feel stiff." in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried many different brands, and this brand leaves a lot less residue than the cheaper brands." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use this for a little extra volume and texture after washing and drying my hair on days it seems a little lifeless." in 1 review
Jessica B.
This is my #1 ride or die dry shampoo!! For girls with fine/straight hair thats greasy on day 2 this is the perfect product! I’ve tried over 20 dry shampoos and although there are a few I alternate between- this is the one I use when I MUST avoid greasiness & maintain volume.

It can maintain my hair for up to 4 days if need be although I wouldn’t advise it since its pretty powerful & can build up while leaving your hair feeling like straw.

There’s a slight scent but it quickly dissipates, there’s no powdery residue & it doesn’t turn my hair white when I’ve colored darker during the fall.

My only complaint would be that there isn’t a whole lot of product- I can get about 10 uses out of one can but ALWAYS have backup in my stock in case I run out and need more. Overall its a 10 out of 10!
Courtney T.
Evansville, IN
I have kinky curly hair, but when I try to curl it with a large barrel, they don’t hold very well. This hairspray helps hold my curls. It is a very strong hairspray however it can make your hair a little “crunchy”.
Brittani A.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
best spray I’ve used!!! I have purple hair and it lets me go 5 days between washes!! Others don’t soak up enough oil. The finish gives me volume and I feel fresh, ready to go and clean.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite dry shampoo EVER!  Calling this product "unbelievable" would honestly be an understatement!  I love how this eliminates any oiliness from my hair and even better, it volumizes my hair so much! I love how much volume I can get from this and it's amazing!!
This dry shampoo also doesn't leave any residue on my hair which is a plus.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer L.
Annandale
I have used dry shampoo that have done absolutely nothing for my hair. But this one does miracles! It doesn't leave any weird textures in my hair and volumes my flat hair VERY WELL. The spray lasts the whole day, so just spray around and you won't have to reapply again every hour. It's a little pricey compared to other drug-store brands but it's definitely worth it.
Morgen M.
Morro Bay, CA
I have tried 10+ different dry shampoos and this is by far the best. It doesn’t leave your hair white/grey colored and is easy to spray. I also use this in the body of my hair to add texture.
Serina M.
I really like this dry shampoo. It dries up oily hair and it doesn't show up white or powdery on my dark black hair. Only down side for me is it leaves it a little to dry and crispy if I use even a little to much.
Tori S.
Typically when you have to use dry shampoo, your hair has no volume, with this, my hair has gained volume! My hair also smells great! I’ve used this at least 3 days in a row! Would for surely buy again!
Leyna B.
Topeka
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm not sure how I feel about the texture it gives my hair, although it does give great volume to my fine, thin hair. This is the ONLY dry shampoo that has worked on my greasy hair without using half to almost a full bottle at a time. I'm a penny puncher in all ways. I love coupons and deals but there are 2 things I will spend a good chunk of change on and it is good shampoo and conditioner from the salon, and this dry shampoo.
Eden P.
Houston
Due to my hair type I can only wash my hair once a week. So I decided to find a dry shampoo that works with my hair. Sadly this one does not work, from day one of using it my hair feels dry and gunky , now it does look nice but it does not feel great at all. Sadly I will not be buying it again since it does not work with my hair.
Saleena L.
Saginaw, MI
I have never used this product and I have fine hair do you think this will work for me or weigh my hair down
Allyson P.
Elkmont, AL
I have been looking for a new dry shampoo for a while. I have dark hair and they tend to leave traces "white stuff" in my hair. Is this a good one for dark hair?
Teresa G.
Spencer, NY
I love dry shampoo, and I'm constantly looking for the best value. Is this dry shampoo worth the money?
Leianna W.
Greer, SC
Does this shampoo leave a bad film in your hair? Does it give off any color or is it translucent?
Sam z.
belleville
Is this good to use on bleach blonde hair? also, how is the smell?