BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair® Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
Sexy hair.

BIG SEXY HAIR Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  • "I recently got into using dry shampoos to try to increase the time between washing my hair, especially because it gets very oily after one day." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail I have a few cans in my bathroom and I carry a travel size in my purse. " in 3 reviews
  • "This definitely does the trick to make my hair look clean, but because its also a hairspray your hair will feel stiff." in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried many different brands, and this brand leaves a lot less residue than the cheaper brands." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use this for a little extra volume and texture after washing and drying my hair on days it seems a little lifeless." in 1 review
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite dry shampoo EVER!  Calling this product "unbelievable" would honestly be an understatement!  I love how this eliminates any oiliness from my hair and even better, it volumizes my hair so much! I love how much volume I can get from this and it's amazing!!
This dry shampoo also doesn't leave any residue on my hair which is a plus.  I would definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer L.
Annandale
I have used dry shampoo that have done absolutely nothing for my hair. But this one does miracles! It doesn't leave any weird textures in my hair and volumes my flat hair VERY WELL. The spray lasts the whole day, so just spray around and you won't have to reapply again every hour. It's a little pricey compared to other drug-store brands but it's definitely worth it.
Morgen M.
Morro Bay, CA
I have tried 10+ different dry shampoos and this is by far the best. It doesn’t leave your hair white/grey colored and is easy to spray. I also use this in the body of my hair to add texture.
Serina M.
I really like this dry shampoo. It dries up oily hair and it doesn't show up white or powdery on my dark black hair. Only down side for me is it leaves it a little to dry and crispy if I use even a little to much.
Tori S.
Typically when you have to use dry shampoo, your hair has no volume, with this, my hair has gained volume! My hair also smells great! I’ve used this at least 3 days in a row! Would for surely buy again!
Johanna G.
Lititz, PA
Sexy Hair has my favorite dry shampoo. This product is amazing for days when you are in a hurry or it can be used to add volume. As a professional cosmetologist I urge you to try this amazing product.
Eden P.
Houston
Due to my hair type I can only wash my hair once a week. So I decided to find a dry shampoo that works with my hair. Sadly this one does not work, from day one of using it my hair feels dry and gunky , now it does look nice but it does not feel great at all. Sadly I will not be buying it again since it does not work with my hair.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This is a great dry shampoo to use when my straight thin locks are in need of some volume. I got this is at Ulta for around 10 ten dollars and it was the small bottle, so it’s really expensive. I have a few dry shampoos that I use, and this one in particular gives me the volume I need when my hair falls flat. I would repurchase again
Katelyn J.
Newburgh, IN
Hard to find a dry shampoo that actually works for me. I have only found this and 1 other product that has kept my naturally oily as it is hair looking fresh and clean! By the 2nd day of not washing my hair it begins to get oily. With this product I can go at least 1-2 more days without a wash if I don't have the time!
Ebbie P.
Penfield
3.5 stars rounding up to 4. Great texture and volume for a thin and flat mane! It is great even days after. Perfect for styling that bump and extra root lift. Caution -- a little goes a looong way. My problem however is the smell...it's not very pleasant and it sucks to have to sacrifice scent for powerful results.
Saleena L.
Saginaw, MI
I have never used this product and I have fine hair do you think this will work for me or weigh my hair down
Allyson P.
Elkmont, AL
I have been looking for a new dry shampoo for a while. I have dark hair and they tend to leave traces "white stuff" in my hair. Is this a good one for dark hair?
Teresa G.
Spencer, NY
I love dry shampoo, and I'm constantly looking for the best value. Is this dry shampoo worth the money?
Leianna W.
Greer, SC
Does this shampoo leave a bad film in your hair? Does it give off any color or is it translucent?
Sam z.
Southgate, MI
Is this good to use on bleach blonde hair? also, how is the smell?