BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #34 in Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair® Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
Sexy hair.

BIG SEXY HAIR Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  • "I recently got into using dry shampoos to try to increase the time between washing my hair, especially because it gets very oily after one day." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail I have a few cans in my bathroom and I carry a travel size in my purse. " in 3 reviews
  • "This definitely does the trick to make my hair look clean, but because its also a hairspray your hair will feel stiff." in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried many different brands, and this brand leaves a lot less residue than the cheaper brands." in 2 reviews
  • "I also use this for a little extra volume and texture after washing and drying my hair on days it seems a little lifeless." in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Annandale
I have used dry shampoo that have done absolutely nothing for my hair. But this one does miracles! It doesn't leave any weird textures in my hair and volumes my flat hair VERY WELL. The spray lasts the whole day, so just spray around and you won't have to reapply again every hour. It's a little pricey compared to other drug-store brands but it's definitely worth it.
Megan N.
Columbus
This is truly a miracle worker. It actually cleans dirty hair and keeps it voluminous unlike many dry shampoos which leave my hair limp and still greasy. This is the only dry shampoo I will use. Worth every $$$$. Attached photo is day 3 hair. Amazing!!!!
Serina M.
I really like this dry shampoo. It dries up oily hair and it doesn't show up white or powdery on my dark black hair. Only down side for me is it leaves it a little to dry and crispy if I use even a little to much.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
It doesn’t volumize like crazy but thats probably because of how i spray it. You’re supposed to bend over with your hair over too. I actually got this from a resale shop and i am pretty glad i got this. It really does work better than other dry shampoos. It takes away greasiness. Since i put a lot of product, i have to wash my hair the day after or hair will be stuck together or tangled like crazy.
Tori S.
Typically when you have to use dry shampoo, your hair has no volume, with this, my hair has gained volume! My hair also smells great! I’ve used this at least 3 days in a row! Would for surely buy again!
Johanna G.
Lemont Furnace, PA
Sexy Hair has my favorite dry shampoo. This product is amazing for days when you are in a hurry or it can be used to add volume. As a professional cosmetologist I urge you to try this amazing product.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
This is a great dry shampoo to use when my straight thin locks are in need of some volume. I got this is at Ulta for around 10 ten dollars and it was the small bottle, so it’s really expensive. I have a few dry shampoos that I use, and this one in particular gives me the volume I need when my hair falls flat. I would repurchase again
Katelyn J.
Newburgh, IN
Hard to find a dry shampoo that actually works for me. I have only found this and 1 other product that has kept my naturally oily as it is hair looking fresh and clean! By the 2nd day of not washing my hair it begins to get oily. With this product I can go at least 1-2 more days without a wash if I don't have the time!
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
This product has such amazing reviews and that is why I bought it to begin with. While it does create nice volume on second and third day hair, it really makes my hair feel disgusting. I just really hate the way it makes my hair feel dry and chalky at the roots. Maybe I'm not using it correctly? Any tips from anyone??
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I give a big NOPE to this product. Although it smells good and puts volume in your hair it make your hair feel and look gross. It leaves little white chunks in the hair that it is hard to get rid of. The hair also feels so nasty after using it. With this it looks like you haven’t taken a shower in weeks.
Saleena L.
Saginaw, MI
I have never used this product and I have fine hair do you think this will work for me or weigh my hair down
Allyson P.
Elkmont, AL
I have been looking for a new dry shampoo for a while. I have dark hair and they tend to leave traces "white stuff" in my hair. Is this a good one for dark hair?
Teresa G.
Spencer, NY
I love dry shampoo, and I'm constantly looking for the best value. Is this dry shampoo worth the money?
Leianna W.
Greer, SC
Does this shampoo leave a bad film in your hair? Does it give off any color or is it translucent?
Sam z.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this good to use on bleach blonde hair? also, how is the smell?