BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #52 in Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair® Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
Sexy hair.

• What does this dry shampoo smell like? 1 Answers
  • I have seen this product all over instagram and facebook, but doe...3 Answers
  • Does this dry shampoo leave any white flakes or leave it smelling...1 Answers
BIG SEXY HAIR Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  • "I recently got into using dry shampoos to try to increase the time between washing my hair, especially because it gets very oily after one day." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail I have a few cans in my bathroom and I carry a travel size in my purse. " in 3 reviews
  • "This definitely does the trick to make my hair look clean, but because its also a hairspray your hair will feel stiff." in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried many different brands, and this brand leaves a lot less residue than the cheaper brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The container is also pretty small so it doesn't last very long if using regularly." in 1 review
💋 C.
This stuff is AH-MAZ-ZING!! Not only is it capable of giving you big volume, but is also great for adding a little or a lot of texture to your hair too! Just by applying a little at the root, you can get some big lift going! Or you can lightly sprinkle throughout the hair to get more texture and control without weighing down the hair. You do not need a lot of this product either, no matter what look you are going for! I always keep a bottle of this stuff on hand & it never lets me down - quite literally!!! 💋
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
This is a great dry shampoo to use when my straight thin locks are in need of some volume. I got this is at Ulta for around 10 ten dollars and it was the small bottle, so it’s really expensive. I have a few dry shampoos that I use, and this one in particular gives me the volume I need when my hair falls flat. I would repurchase again
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
This product has such amazing reviews and that is why I bought it to begin with. While it does create nice volume on second and third day hair, it really makes my hair feel disgusting. I just really hate the way it makes my hair feel dry and chalky at the roots. Maybe I'm not using it correctly? Any tips from anyone??
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
I love this dry shampoo so much! It’s my absolute favorite. It works so well and doesn’t leave any residue or like the powdery look it just goes on clear and leaves your hair feeling clean and voluminous. It’s pretty affordable I’ve seen it cheap on amazon but I got mine on sale at ulta for $8.99!
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
I absolutely love the body and volume I get with the big sexy hair products. I love the bottle and the smell is fabulous. It makes my hair looked so clean and smell fresh. My hair is overall more healthy after using. I highly recommend.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This stuff smells good (as most of their products do), but it is pretty middle of the road. I think I bought it on sale for like $8 so worth it, but there are other brands of dry shampoo (both cheaper and more expensive) I prefer.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
I love how this product also adds volume to my very fine and flat hair. I usually have to wash my hair most days, but whenever I skip a wash I always use this to make my hair appear less greasy and add some volume.
Serina M.
I really like this dry shampoo. It dries up oily hair and it doesn't show up white or powdery on my dark black hair. Only down side for me is it leaves it a little to dry and crispy if I use even a little to much.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
It doesn’t volumize like crazy but thats probably because of how i spray it. You’re supposed to bend over with your hair over too. I actually got this from a resale shop and i am pretty glad i got this. It really does work better than other dry shampoos. It takes away greasiness. Since i put a lot of product, i have to wash my hair the day after or hair will be stuck together or tangled like crazy.
Johanna G.
Lemont Furnace, PA
Sexy Hair has my favorite dry shampoo. This product is amazing for days when you are in a hurry or it can be used to add volume. As a professional cosmetologist I urge you to try this amazing product.
Saleena L.
Saginaw, MI
I have never used this product and I have fine hair do you think this will work for me or weigh my hair down
Allyson P.
Elkmont, AL
I have been looking for a new dry shampoo for a while. I have dark hair and they tend to leave traces "white stuff" in my hair. Is this a good one for dark hair?
Teresa G.
Spencer, NY
I love dry shampoo, and I'm constantly looking for the best value. Is this dry shampoo worth the money?
Leianna W.
Greer, SC
Does this shampoo leave a bad film in your hair? Does it give off any color or is it translucent?
Sam z.
Ypsilanti, MI
Is this good to use on bleach blonde hair? also, how is the smell?