BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #60 in Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair® Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
Sexy hair.

• I have seen this product all over instagram and facebook, but doesn...3 Answers
  • Does this dry shampoo leave any white flakes or leave it smelling w...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into drying dry shampoo. I am looking for an inex...1 Answers
BIG SEXY HAIR Volumizing Dry Shampoo
  • "I recently got into using dry shampoos to try to increase the time between washing my hair, especially because it gets very oily after one day." in 5 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail I have a few cans in my bathroom and I carry a travel size in my purse. " in 3 reviews
  • "This definitely does the trick to make my hair look clean, but because its also a hairspray your hair will feel stiff." in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried many different brands, and this brand leaves a lot less residue than the cheaper brands." in 2 reviews
  • "The container is also pretty small so it doesn't last very long if using regularly." in 1 review
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to be honest...I did not like this product. Although it helped with the greasy look, I felt like it made my hair feel "strange" and "sticky-ish". It also left some white residue here and there that I didn't like. The worst part was the smell. Very strong and almost like hairspray...and not a good smelling hairspray. The gave me a headache kind of scent. More expensive than other products that worked much better. It has a nice pretty red can with nice lettering and colors...that's about it.
The holy grail of dry shampoos! As a professional cosmetologist I bought this at a professional supply store at cost but the retail price is pretty fair. I use this specific product bc it's thicker than other dry shampoos and soaks up more oil. Also big sexy hair products are made to boost the hair strands thickness so I have quite flat hair so this is the ideal dry shampoo product. I usually push my shampoos from 3-5 days. Five is max and dry shampoo isn't helping much. But 2-4 is probably best.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Burley, ID
This changed my life! I always wanted to be one of those people that could wash their hair only every 2 or 3 days but I could never pull it off until I found this! I have tried many, many, dry shampoos and this is the winner. Not only does it keep my hair looking fresh and clean, it gives my fine silky hair a little bit of "grit" so that my hair has some volume and will hold styles better. I also love to use it on my tween girl who is prone to greasy hair. It works great for dark and light hair.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did NOT care for this dry shampoo. The price point is about what I've come to expect for non-drugstore products but I felt like I was basically spraying in hair spray into my hair. I like to spray my dry shampoo on, let it sit for a minute, and then brush out any excess since I have dark hair. I could barely get my brush through my hair and had to wear it up. I only used it twice before it went into the trash. I was disappointed since I've enjoyed other styling products from this brand.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about texture! This stuff adds texture like a powder, while clearing up all the excess oil in my hair. I have dark thin hair and there is no residue left behind once you sift your fingers through. The scent is nice and fruity. It smells like apples to me but the scent doesn't linger, no worries. You won't be smelling like an apple orchard all day. I picked mine up at Target. It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way. I will keep repurchasing this for sure.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Queensbury , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to give this 5 stars, because it works extremely well. The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I hate the texture of my hair when i use it. It feels chalky and stiff, almost like a hairspray feel. However, It does an amazing job with making the greasy hair look go away. It does an AMAZING job adding volume as well, so I continue to use it. I just wish my hair didn't have to feel so chalky, but I just refrain from brushing my fingers through it
Alma R.
Alma R.
Topeka, KS
I had been reading review after review trying to find the best dry shampoo.
And ultimately gave this one a shot. Glad I did! It's a bit pricey but you don't need much so it goes a long way.
My hair falls flat the day after washing it and spraying a bit of this dry shampoo in gives it some noticeable volume. So yeah it does what I was looking for, the only thing I didn't like about it was that it made my head itch after two days of not washing it out.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Canton, MI
A must-have in my beauty routine! Not only does this dry shampoo freshen up hair if you're unable to take a shower, but it volumizes so well that I my hair looks better when I use this then when it's freshly washed. No residue, lasts alll day, and awesome volume! I do have blond hair so I'm not sure how much this would show up against darker hair. That's the only thing I'm unsure about. Otherwise, I loooove it!
SAMANTHA  T.
SAMANTHA T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a recent trip to extend the life of my blowout while in Florida. It smelled great but left my hair feeling like straw. Definitely soaked up the oils but I felt like my hair felt knotty and like I could not put my hands through it. I will give this another shot a few more times as it does dry up any grease or oils from the scalp but I still would like to put my hands through my hair.
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
Definitely not my favorite Big and Sexy product. After using their dry shampoo my hair still looked dirty and oily and it felt awful. There are so many other dry shampoos out there what will not only make my hair look clean but feel clean too and this just doesn't do that for me! Plus its pretty expensive and you don't get very much! I would recommend trying other brands first!
Saleena L.
Saleena L.
Saginaw, MI
I have never used this product and I have fine hair do you think this will work for me or weigh my hair down
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Elkmont, AL
I have been looking for a new dry shampoo for a while. I have dark hair and they tend to leave traces "white stuff" in my hair. Is this a good one for dark hair?
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Spencer, NY
I love dry shampoo, and I'm constantly looking for the best value. Is this dry shampoo worth the money?
Leianna W.
Leianna W.
Greer, SC
Does this shampoo leave a bad film in your hair? Does it give off any color or is it translucent?
Vali V.
Vali V.
I have looked at big sexy hair multiple times, but can't get past the price. Is it worth the price you pay for the product?