Add a Photo

By Sexy Hair Concepts

#870 in Conditioner
Big volume conditioner maintains moisture and adds fullness without weighing hair down. detangles and gives hair extra shine. ideal for flat/fine/thick hair.
Photo (1)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Glenwood, IA

ᴵ'ᵛᴱ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᵁˢᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴾᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀ ᴬ ᴸᴼᴺᴳ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ, ᴵ ᶜᴬᴺᴺᴼᵀ ᴿᴱᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᴰ ᴬ ᴮᴱᵀᵀᴱᴿ ᴾᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴳᴱᵀᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᴸᴵᶠᵀ ᴬᴺᴰ ˢᵀᵞᴸᴱ ᵂᴵᵀᴴᴼᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴬᴿᴰ ˢᶜᴿᵁᴺᶜᴴ ᵀᴱˣᵀᵁᴿᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴬ ᴸᴼᵀ ᴼᶠ ᴾᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀˢ ᴳᴵᵛᴱ!

ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᵂᴱᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᴬᴺᴰ ˢᴹᴱᴸᴸˢ ᴳᴿᴱᴬᵀ ᴵ ᴴᴵᴳᴴᴸᵞ ᴿᴱᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᴰ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᶠᴵᴺᴱ ᴴᴬᴵᴿ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴹᵞˢᴱᴸᶠ, ᴬᴸᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴ ᴵ ᴵᴹᴬᴳᴵᴺᴱ ᴵᵀ ᵂᴼᵁᴸᴰ ᵂᴼᴿᴷ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᴬˢ ᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴴᴬᴵᴿ ᵀᵞᴾᴱˢ!
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.

I purchased this at Ross for $13 which is a good price for such a big bottle. I use it along with the volumizing shampoo and it makes my hair feel very thick and adds a ton of volume l! Although it isn't moisturizing at all, it leaves my hair very dry so definitely use a leave in conditioner afterwards to soften it up!
Kim W.
Kim W.

This is an awesome product that does more than the average similar product. This is a long lasting conditioner. It leaves my hair silky soft to the touch and it also takes tangles out of my freshly showered hair. This is absolutely an amazing product for all hair types and lengths!!
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR

I was not a fan of this product. The conditioner seemed very thin, not like a creamy conditioner that helps with detangling and providing moisture. It also did nothing to provide any volume boost to my hair. I was not a fan of the smell either.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.

I love this hair product, it made my hair soft and more wavy and looked fresh and bubbly. Which is good cause my hair get's oily fast, and it work for all different hair types in different way. I love this product
Kristin  D.
Kristin D.
St George, UT

The shampoo and conditioner smell great and do give some volume as compared to a regular shampoo and conditioner. I feel like it dries my hair out though and that's why it has more volume. I wouldn't buy it again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA

This product leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It is definitely a product for all hair types and it works in mysterious ways. It doesn't give your hair the weighed down, greasy look. It's fresh and fun!
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

Ive used this many times in the past and I'm just neutral about it. I liked that it dis soften my hair and had a great scent to it but i didn't notice too much volume. But i continued to use it.
My hair has always been dead and flat. I have looked everywhere for a hair product that can make my hair big and beautiful. This definitely made a difference! I love every bit of it
Tammy V.
Tammy V.
Mount Morris, MI

My hair is very fine and I have a hard time finding products that give my any sort of volume. This one does wonders and makes my hair feel so full and it has a great scent.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA

Does this shampoo actually give a lot of volume? I've tried several volume zing shampoos, and none of them really made a difference on my hair.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Independence, KY

Like my dream VoxBox and I'll like yours! Love this! 😘
Sam P.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY

Has this made a difference in your hair? I'm always looking for something to add volume, my hair is so flat
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL

Been wanting to try this for year but just can't take the plunge on cost. is it worth the price?

Join Now