BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
stefanie c.
Trois rivieres
Doesnt moisture, leaves my hair sticky and smells weird. There is plenty of alternatives but this is not for fine and dry chemically treated  hair.
Jennifer L.
Sharpsburg, GA
I was sad. I love Big Sexy products, all of them, but not this one. I bought this mainly for the sulfate free. Volume would be the plus. I got both shampoo and conditioner. What I loved: the smell and price. What I didn't love: it destroyed my hair. I normally have fairly soft, thick hair. It became dry and coarse and started falling out within 3 uses. I spoke to my hairdresser and she said it was the shampoo. The conditioner didn't even soften my hair. It dried it out more. I threw both bottles away half full.
Meg H.
Omaha, NE
This did not give the expected results. No improvement with volume or thicker looking hair. It left some sort of greasy sheen on my hair and left my strands feeling like they're coated with wax. Will not be repurchasing.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID
I hated this product! I am not very picky about shampoo and conditioner but this was terrible! I was hoping I would love it because I'm obsessed with the hairspray and a couple of the creams and gels but this sucked! It made my hair really greasy after washing it. At first I wasn't sure if I didn't get all of the conditioner out or what but no matter how long I stood there and made sure it was all out after it dried it was just heavy and greasy like I never even washed it. I have had a bottle of this in my shower for like a year now just because I don't want to use it and I feel wasteful throwing it away.
Elicia L.
Kamloops, BC
I have to write my first 1🌟 review 😔... This ruined my hair. I switched from BedHead Resurrection to this, as it was highly recommended due to its sulphate-free quality. Worst 1L decision. My hair resembled straw after using the shampoo and conditioner set. I can't even finish the bottles. 😕
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely hated this shampoo! It's a reputable brand and I like some of their other products so I figured I'd try this shampoo. Unfortunately I bought the giant bottle too :( This shampoo left the worst residue in my hair that I've ever experienced! My hair felt like it was still wet or really greasy when it was actually dry and freshly washed. I do not recommend this shampoo!
Nancy F.
Spring Lake, NC
This does nothing for my hair other than make it feel dry and doesn't make my hair feel clean at all
Maria M.
A huge disappointment, it dries out my hair, leaves it flat & the smell! I love a few of their other products, but this one leaves much to be desired.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
I think this shampoo is horrible, the only way it makes volume is by making all your tiny flyaway hair stick out and make your hair look frizzy! Also the smell is not very good either. There are plenty of other great volumizing shampoos out there.
Tisha C.
Columbus, IN
It works and gives you lots of volume.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!