BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Tuyet T.
Keeps hair intact!
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice volume!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand of hair products. This particular kind o don’t use often because I’m not in need of volume but I have tried it and it does what it claims. Smells great, feels great 👍🏼
Amy M.
Cedar city
Big sexy hair is my favorite shampoo! It makes my hair super clean feeling without the greasy feeling. It definitely hydrates and makes my hair feeling alive. It smells great. I love when I use this shampoo and can tell when I run out and switch brands. I highly recommend.
Stephanie D.
San Jose
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This shampoo smells so good and actually doesn’t weigh down my super fine hair. It doesn’t lather as much as some other brands, but it still cleans your hair and helps achieve a little for weightless volume.
Kristi B.
Vancouver, BC
This shampoo is hands down the best. I have fine, medium length straight hair and this gives me great volume without drying my hair out. The best part is that it’s sulfate free which is surprisingly hard to find! Have bought many times and will buy again and again.
Christina S.
St, NL
Great product! It smells fantastic and leaves your hair feeling soft and clean. I am a big fan of the big sexy hair care line and it does just what I need with my long thick hair
Alicia K.
Absolutely love this shampoo. It was my first try with a sulfate free shampoo and after a few weeks I really noticed a difference in my curls. In the end I changed to a Co wash cleanser, because my fine hair needed something milder, however I really recommend this if you have normal hair that needs a boost in volume.
Crystal O.
East St, MB
Just ordered this shampoo!!!! Love the big sexy hair brand and that it's sulphite free. This shampoo smells great the packaging is noticeable and the results are awesome! I just got a great deal for cyber Monday at chatters 3 products for under $10.
Jillian C.
I loved this product, very much. I find that it works really well with my hair. I have super fine hair and struggle to find anything that gives me volume and bounce. I like the smell of it as well. I’m a repeat customer.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!