BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Jenny K.
Apple Valley, CA
Absolutely my favorite shampoo. I have short hair that is bleached, this helps give me the volume I need and it's sulfate free so it doesn't change my hair color at all.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
This product had my hair feeling thicker! My hair had so much volume after one use! It's a little pricey in my opinion but worth every penny. My hair is really fine and flat. After using this it felt/appeared fuller/with volume.
Marissa M.
I have been using this shampoo for the first time the last couple of months and it smells great but I can’t really say that it’s made my hair any more voluminous than usual and that’s kind of what I’m looking for in a shampoo.
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
This shampoo does not give me the volume I would like but it does give you a little bit. You have to apply a lot to get a good result. Not the number one product for voluminous hair. But it does still work. I have fine hair so I do not need much but if you have thick heavy hair it probably not work.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It nourishes my hair but doesn't make it flat. My hair looks and feels longer. I got this at Ulta on sale, and am so glad I did!
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I have raced about these products in several of my videos and even before I became a youtuber! These are my “holy grail” hair products! Perfect for getting volume and a root boost for flat, thin, fine hair! Extra strength hold! Love this brand!
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Big Sexy volumizing shampoo sulfate free will leave your hair feeling dry, make sure to use a conditioner or leave in, its got a odd smell, its not good for thin or fine hair, I'm not a big fan to use it for my hair, but it works great for other hair types!
Brandi J.
Council Blfs, IA
I actually love this cause I get that clean feeling without damaging my hair to crazy and smells great as well. I also got a large version of it and has been lasting me forever. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I used this for a long time. Buy the liters at Ulta and they will last forever! Really felt like this lathered and rinsed well. Don't know if it reallly helped with volume but it definitely did not weigh my hair down.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
Maybe it's in my head, but i do feel like my hair has the most volume when I use this shampoo. Bonus points that its sulfate-free. The scent isn't bad, but it's not my favorite. I would give it 5 starts if it smelt better.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!