BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
YES, this dry shampoo is amazing. SOOOO volumizing, definitely the most volume I've gotten out of any of the dry shampoos I've tried. It gives your hair a funky texture, sort of like you sprayed a lot of hair spray in it, but I don't mind because I love the volume. Sulfate free is a nice bonus.
Amber G.
I can't say enough good things about this shampoo! My hair is over processed and I'm unable to use anything with sulfate due to an allergy. I picked this shampoo up at Ulta and my hair has never felt better! It's super light weight but foams amazingly to leave your hair feeling squeaky clean! It's now my go to shampoo!
Jenny B.
It works great on my hair for holding, except if it’s humid. I like that when I use it, it doesn’t change the look as some other sprays make my hair look almost wet. Sometimes the spray gets stuck over the hole and I have to chop it off. Other than that, Great spray.
Reagan A.
Pittsburg
This product was recommended to me due to the fact that it was sulfate-free and that would really help with my thin hair. Man does it work! Ever since using this shampoo, my hair has felt so much healthier and it has just had way more life in it than it ever has.
christie p.
Best Volume Shampoo EVER for healthy hair!
This shampoo gives such great volume, clarity and thickness. Your hair actually feels thicker. It doesn't just make it super flyaway and lightweight, it feels and looks about an inch thicker all around your head haha. its awesome..makes your hair pretty soft, a little shiny. but this shampoo is about VOLUME BABY. I used it when i had very straight hair, with a long thick fringe. But i didn't want thin, boring, lifeless straight hair, i wanted it to be thick and frame my face well...so i used this and it worked so great.
The trick i used was pairing with a moisturizing conditioner. That way it still had volume but wouldn't dry out and still have shine and added softness. I used herbal essences hello hydration conditioner and it worked SO WELL. that conditioner doesn't cause build up, smells amazing, and makes your hair so soft and takes out every possible tangle. And my hair still retained volume. Every week or so I'd wash twice with the big sexy hair shampoo to help really plump up the cuticle and keep the volume going.
If you have really damaged or dry hair, this might not be the best for you but try it anyway with a moisturizing conditioner and see if that works!

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Ashley H.
Coconut Creek, FL
As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair. So, I went to my local beauty stores in search of a shampoo that met these requirements, and found this shampoo at my nearest Ulta store. I love that this shampoo is not just sulfate-free, but is paraben-free as well and has a great scent to it, too. I found that this shampoo not only worked well to help lift my hair, but also helps with preserving my ombre-tips, as this is color safe as well. I do recommend this for someone who is looking for natural looking volume, that will give fine hair the appearance of being a bit fuller, while keeping hair shiny and maintaining color (highlights, ombre, etc.), if your hair has any. Also, please read the shampoo label to ensure that you are purchasing the color safe volumizing shampoo, which is the one that contains no sulfates or parabens.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
They're cruelty free and they really provide volume!! I can't even compare it to anything. Most retailers have these on sale so you should never have to pay full price for anything. If you have fine/limp hair then this will give you the lift that you've been looking for!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This stuff is no joke! Girl if you want volume look no further! This will literally give you SO much volume! It’s amazing! A little on the pricier side but definitely worth it!
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
This does a good job in volumizing thin, flat hair. I wish it smelled better for the price, but these can always be found at Marshall's for half the price in the shampoo section!! Just a tip, don't go to Ulta before you go to Marshall's to buy it.
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product! It really does volume right your hair and it keeps it smelling so good. It lathers very well, of course if your hair hasn't been washed for days you might need a little more. I would buy it again because it's affordable
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!