BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Alexxandria H.
Literally the most over priced worthless pos shampoo. I bought it at Ulta for an amazing overpriced amount. And it does nothing with volume. Nothing at all. Big Disappointment
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I bought this shampoo and conditioner upon a recommendation from a friend of mine who does hair for a living. I told her I was looking for something to give my hair volume but was safe for color treated hair. Overall I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair super soft and light. I would say it gives some volume but I dont like how airy it leaves my hair feeling, it makes it feel very thin. I have thin fine hair. It doesnt dry my hair out which is a plus, I find that my ends always look nice after using this product. I would recommend it.
Katie B.
Columbus, GA
I bought this shampoo a week ago, because I had originally tried it a few years ago and loved it. I don't know if it is me or if it's the shampoo, but something has changed. It seems like it's weighing my hair down too much. I am using a second shampoo with it which is helping, but what's the point of one shampoo if you have to use another shampoo with it? Was it always sulfate free? I don't remember seeing that before. Either way, I've had better experiences with Herbal Essences Body Envy. I may go back to that.
Cindy P.
Loved loved this product. I could feel my hair feeling airy and fuller even as I washed it. I have thick hair so its hard to find something that works for me that would give my hair all day volume and this did it for me. I will forever be faithful to BIG SEXY HAIR sulfate-free volumizing shampoo. I highly recommend this and their whole line of volumizing products. They do work great together !!
Destinee V.
Redding , CA
This shampoo smells amazing! It makes your hair feel so soft after it is dry. I have curly hair naturally and it gives me the perfect amount of volume! It truly gives you big sexy hair! BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely hated this shampoo! It's a reputable brand and I like some of their other products so I figured I'd try this shampoo. Unfortunately I bought the giant bottle too :( This shampoo left the worst residue in my hair that I've ever experienced! My hair felt like it was still wet or really greasy when it was actually dry and freshly washed. I do not recommend this shampoo!
Taylor F.
I have fine, thin, chemically-dyed hair. This gives my hair life, and I love that there are no sulfates, so there's no worries about my color. The conditioner is also the only one I can use that doesn't weigh my hair down and make it look like I never washed it.
ANGELA E.
Been a BIG SEXY consumer for about a decade now.  GOOD products through and through. I love to scrunch my hair with some beach spray, and this is a really good shampoo to pair it with. It smells great, and the smell isn't too strong though.  I love that it lathers nice, and it doesn't weigh my hair done. I would definitely buy again.  Great product!
Angel Z.
Sanford, FL
I rate this a 3. Because I had high hopes for this brand and especially bc it's a little more pricey than what I like to spend. It doesn't give my hair a fully clean feeling. I have to wash my hair more then once to get w good feeling and use more. I wouldn't buy this brand again. It does smell good and maybe be good for someone w super short hair.
As a curly haired girl, sulfate free is the way to go. I love this product. It did take me some getting use to because you need to scrub more with sulfate free products compared to others. I love how it advertises that it is sulfate free because I don't have to read all of the ingredients. I purchased this product at Marshalls and I would buy it again in a heart beat.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back