BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
4.54 / 5 based on 975 Reviews
Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.
Ounces: 10.1 oz
Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hairsee more...
Top Questions See all 352 Q&A
- "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
- "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
- "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
- "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Although I do like this product a lot, it's definitely not my favorite. It's best if used alternating with another shampoo so it doesn't weight your hair down.
I have very thin fine hair and this hairspray is the best at holding my style and giving me body. The smell is not offensive like a lot of strong hold sprays.
My hair will not hold curls to save my life. I searched forever for a hairspray that wouldn't let it fall limp in like 30 min. This spray ended my search.
Currently loving this product! Nice and volumizing without being harsh on the hair. Only complaint it that it doesn't get the hair as clean as I would like.
Favorite hairspray I have used it for years lasts forever holds in place makes my hair big like I want it. Perfect hairspray and good price for the quality!
I felt that this shampoo offered the volume that I needed but my hair was extremely dry. I wouldn’t use it unless you have a great conditioner to follow up.
The name really does say it all. I usually straighten my hair because when I wake up it's all over the place and this helps add volume and some bounce to it.
I have flat hair and this product gives me great volume and lift. It's a little pricey, but well worth it when you need a great boost that lasts al day long!
This shampoo is okay but I don't really notice a difference with my hair after I use it beside it being soft. It is overpriced and doesn't smell good at all.
I this this Brand mainly for the fragrance of the products. I started off loving the hair spray and it got me to try the shampoo and conditioner. Recommend!
Q & A
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Does this product weight your hair down?
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos