BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
sandra b.
When i was in beauty school we used this on our clients and it help give lots of volume wittout and gives the hair a nice shine and wont make ur hair look oily
Tammy B.
I have very thin fine hair and this hairspray is the best at holding my style and giving me body. The smell is not offensive like a lot of strong hold sprays.
Lisa P.
I have a LOT of hair, and this hairspray holds it high without weighing it down, and that's a heavy order to fill! It never gets crusty, and smells WONDERFUL!
Sunshine R.
Bought a travel bottle to see her w it was, its not bad but I won't be buying a big bottle of it. It didn't seem to keep volume like I was hoping it would've.
Bethany L.
Elkridge , MD
I started using this product a couple months ago and LOVE what it does for my hair! I have curly hair and really helps tame my hair and keeps it looking great!
Sara H.
Springfield, MO
On the rare occasion that I do use hair spray this is the one I always go to! It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing anything but the hold is incredible.
Courtney S.
Spanaway, WA
This stuff is seriously a miracle worker! I got a sample of this at Ulta and fell in love. I recommended it to all of my friends. I just wish it was cheaper/:
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
IF you want HUGE hair i highly recommend this product the name is exactly what it does, i use this when i curl my hair and i get so many complements i love it
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Although I do like this product a lot, it's definitely not my favorite. It's best if used alternating with another shampoo so it doesn't weight your hair down.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
This is perfect for my poor fine/thin hair, it adds great volume and you can really tellthe difference, especially when you use the other products in the line!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back