BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
hannah r.
Brookline, MA
This shampoo smells great! I have very thing hair and did not notice a huge difference in my hair after I began using it. I use both the shampoo and conditioner.
Mallory C.
Somerset, KY
My hair is so life less and thin, if it weren't for Big Sexy products my hair would have zero volume. I love these products, not only the shampoo but the hairspray and everything else!
holly t.
Black Creek, WI
I use a lot of the different big and sexy products and I have never found one I haven't liked. The shampoo, back comb spray, hair spray, root lifting pumps, all of it is great.
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC
I am sad to see that some people had such a great experience with this shampoo and I didn't! It did seem to make my hair a little fuller but that didn't really last very long!
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite hair spray. I have had big hair styles for a long time and have tried many products. This spray holds my style but doesn't get too hard or "helmet" like.
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
I use other shampoos sometimes but when my hair is feeling dry or needs a pick-me-up I automatically use this and it gives me the awesome boost I need. Plus, it smells great!
Kelli D.
McKinney
I have been using this product since I was in high school and I love it. It provide me with such high volume and it lasts all day! I haven't used anything else since then.
Javin P.
Dawson Springs, KY
I love this hairspray. It's pricey so I can't use it everyday, but I always use it for important occasions. It's reliable and supportive! This hairspray lasts me forever!
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo is amazing. My hair is almost to
My bottom and it still Keeps it full of volume. The whole line of product is amazing and my hair is super happy with it.
sandra b.
When i was in beauty school we used this on our clients and it help give lots of volume wittout and gives the hair a nice shine and wont make ur hair look oily
Erica t.
El Paso, TX
If you had to pick the best hair spray of all tome.what would you pick.
Megan R.
How good is this hairspray? I'm looking for a new brand.
aloma r.
Devine, TX
Is this worth the money I will be spending ....?
Clara H.
Inez, KY
Does this hair spray leave your hair feeling crunchy?
Ruth G.
Spring Valley, CA
Iv tried many types of shampoo and none of them seem to get the job done as to getting all the oily spots in my hair . Would you say this product dose the trick ?

back