BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Mallory C.
Somerset, KY
My hair is so life less and thin, if it weren't for Big Sexy products my hair would have zero volume. I love these products, not only the shampoo but the hairspray and everything else!
holly t.
Black Creek, WI
I use a lot of the different big and sexy products and I have never found one I haven't liked. The shampoo, back comb spray, hair spray, root lifting pumps, all of it is great.
Jordan M.
Charlotte, NC
I am sad to see that some people had such a great experience with this shampoo and I didn't! It did seem to make my hair a little fuller but that didn't really last very long!
Jenna S.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite hair spray. I have had big hair styles for a long time and have tried many products. This spray holds my style but doesn't get too hard or "helmet" like.
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
I use other shampoos sometimes but when my hair is feeling dry or needs a pick-me-up I automatically use this and it gives me the awesome boost I need. Plus, it smells great!
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this product since I was in high school and I love it. It provide me with such high volume and it lasts all day! I haven't used anything else since then.
Javin P.
Dawson Springs, KY
I love this hairspray. It's pricey so I can't use it everyday, but I always use it for important occasions. It's reliable and supportive! This hairspray lasts me forever!
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo is amazing. My hair is almost to
My bottom and it still Keeps it full of volume. The whole line of product is amazing and my hair is super happy with it.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect for my poor fine/thin hair, it adds great volume and you can really tell the difference, especially when you use the other products in the line!
Ashley C.
Rutledge, TN
Love this hairspray and this brand! They have great products that really do work! This hairspray will hold your hair all day even if you sweat a lot! Its great!
Marian S.
Modesto, CA
Is this product really worth the money??? I have straight hair and like to curl it but I need a good hair spray to keep it curly! would this do the job?
Brandi F.
I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner product. I have long thick hair and oily but not to bad. Seems like every product I use will leave my hair oily looking and not shinny. How does this product work? Does it take a lot of conditioner/Shampoo to cleanse the hair?
Clara H.
Inez, KY
Does this hair spray leave your hair feeling crunchy?
Frances G.
Robstown, TX
I've been dying to buy this in hair spray. I already have about20/22 inches of hair and its medium thick but on top its so flat i need something volumize it.
aloma r.
Devine, TX
Is this worth the money I will be spending ....?

back