BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Lina P.
I love the smell of this stuff. I have very flat hair and it lifts my hair a lot longer than other products. I also think it keeps my hair oily-free longer than others.
Jan R.
Rockford, IL
I am really enjoying this. I have fine hair but lots of it and I can tell it gives it much more volume when I use blow dryer. Yet it still feels moisturized and healthy!
lanie l.
Daytona Beach, FL
This shampoo gives me all day volume and is considerably reasonable. I holds it volume all day without the oily look and makes my hair really soft and healthy looking.
Claudia H.
I have thin, fine hair that usually will NOT stay curled for more than an hour when I use a curling iron. However, Big Sexy Hair products helps my hair tremendously!
Sarah B.
Kennewick, WA
I think this is some of the best hairspray out there. It holds really well. My curls usually fall out easily but when I use this spray it usually lasts a little longer.
Lisa G.
Northport, AL
I have been recently converted to this whole line of hair products. Big Sexy really does add volume to my hair without making it feel hard and sticky. Not the best smell, but for great hair I can certainly live with it!
Stephanie R.
Claremore, OK
I've used this product for about 2 years now. While I've never seen it give me more volume as the name suggests, it is a great hair spray. It never leaves my hair crunchy like typical hair sprays, and has a great hold!
Christianne N.
Brick, NJ
My mom loves this hairspray, so I figured I'd start to use it. And it works great! It'll give a great hold to every hairstyle, and it adds more volume to your hair.
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
Love love love this brand
#1 smells fabulous
#2 keeps your hair clean for days
#3 your hair is left with extream amounts of volume which is the best news ever.
Sarah R.
Columbia, MO
Big Sexy has a good, solid hold. Its very dry, and leaves your hair the same. It can weigh your hair down after a few days of use, so I suggest using a stripping shampoo regularly.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!