BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Kimberly B.
Tx
I have short, very styled hair that needs to stay in place all day. After years of trying every spray imaginable, I tried this and LOVE it! It stays all day and is not overly firm.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
I think this shampoo is horrible, the only way it makes volume is by making all your tiny flyaway hair stick out and make your hair look frizzy! Also the smell is not very good either. There are plenty of other great volumizing shampoos out there.
Stephanie  U.
This was my all time favorite shampoo. The smell was fantastic, I would always get complimented on that. It makes your hair really soft and volumizes pretty well. The only thing is that it's kind of pricey.
Kim B.
South Ozone Park, NY
I've tried this shampoo and it works great for my hair type. I have thin hair and it lack body. After using this shampoo my hair has more definition and it's much easier to style.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I have long thick hair so any time i go something with it I need a very good spray with a good hold. I found this worked great and i didn't need to use much. YAY!
Stephanie S.
Macomb, MI
I use it to tease my hair and its AMAZING. It adds tons of volume and stays all day. The only thing it that its kind of expensive.. I'm use to cheap hair spray, where as this one is a bit on the higher end and you can tell by the quality.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
I really like the scent, it is light and long lasting once your hair is dry. If you have thin hair like me then this is the product for you as it does exactly what it says.
Randah G.
Suffolk, VA
I absolutely adore Big Sexy Hair, all of their products are great. I have thick, curly, long hair and I love volume and big hair, I always achieve my hair goals when these products are involved.
Rose U.
rancho cucamonga
I am seriously in love with BIG SEXY HAIR.
I tease my hair a lot and this hairspray really works great. It doesn't leave your hair hard which is a plus and it smells good.
Apes E.
I love this shampoo! it really gives my hair volume and texture, my hair is really thick but has no volume at all so i use this then use the big sexy hairspray and my hair is nice and voluminous.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!