BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
4.54 / 5 based on 975 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.
Ounces: 10.1 oz
Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hairsee more...
Top Questions See all 351 Q&A
- "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
- "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
- "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
- "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
This is like the God of volume I absolutely love this brand I've always had good experience with this brand i would give it a 10/10 I would totally recommend this
This promises big hair, and that's exactly what you get - volume up the wazoo! I have very thin and fine hair, and if I need a boost, one wash and I'm in business!
I love love love big sexy hair!! The whole line is pretty great! The back comb in a bottle used to be my favorite. The shampoo and conditioner and hairspray are great too.
This shampoo works wonders! It gives hair a lot of volume, may make your hair feel a little dry but a little conditioner fixes that easily. Make sure to purchase from a salon to guarantee that its not black market
This shampoo is okay. It smells good, but I don't notice a difference between this and the cheap drugstore shampoos. I would use it if I had to, but I wouldn't spend any money on it.
Definitely holds your hair back, adds great volume. I use it for styling its perfect for when you want to style your hair with curls it keeps everything in place.
I have thick hair and I know this might be something I probably wouldn't use because of that fact, but it does hold it in place! I hate buying hair spray because none of them will hold my hair all day. This stuff hold my thick heavy hair in place
I think this shampoo is horrible, the only way it makes volume is by making all your tiny flyaway hair stick out and make your hair look frizzy! Also the smell is not very good either. There are plenty of other great volumizing shampoos out there.
I have short, very styled hair that needs to stay in place all day. After years of trying every spray imaginable, I tried this and LOVE it! It stays all day and is not overly firm.
This was my all time favorite shampoo. The smell was fantastic, I would always get complimented on that. It makes your hair really soft and volumizes pretty well. The only thing is that it's kind of pricey.
Q & A
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Does this product weight your hair down?
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos