BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Laurel P.
Green Bay, WI
I am addicted to this hairspray! I use this and the root lifting foam as well. The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat. There are zero cons with this hairspray.
Hannah C.
This is my go to hairspray if I have to have one! It's long lasting, doesn't make you feel like you can't rest your head against a chair without leaving grease lol! Not to mention it has an amazing scent!
Hannah B.
Las Cruces, NM
This is by far the best hairspray I've ever tried. My hair is really fine and I love big hair so it takes a lot to keep it up and shaped, but this hairspray does the trick. It is pretty pricey though so I only splurge occasionally on it.
Kacie H.
Suprisingly this made my hair go completely flat. i felt like i have stringy hair when really i have thick voluminous hair. it does smell good though and i love the packaging.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Best hair spray ever I have heavy think hair and this is the only spray strong enough to hold up my "snookie" like bump. defiantly worth the money for think haired girls ;p
Lauren C.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product to use for a special night out, or an event. However, I found if I use this product as my everyday shampoo and conditioner it really dries out my hair.
Victoria S.
Love his hair spray! It works wonders. It makes my hair stay for the entire day, and it smells good! You can get it for a good price at the Nordstrom rack, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love this hairspray! It keeps my hair in place all day and I love that. It also makes my hair so voluminous. I love that this doesn't make my hair too crunchy or hard.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
Great hairspray! I love the way it holds and gives my hair volume. The smell is just okay nothing fancy and the price is higher than other store brands but works well.
Katie  B.
Pretty decent hair spray. It's not sticky, and it doesn't leave you with helmet hair. The hold is more medium, but that's what I bought it for. The container seemed to last a pretty long time too. Added bonus- it smells good!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!