BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Gabrielle G.
Auburn, CA
Let me start off by saying this product is WEIRD!
No it isn't a liquid, and no it isn't a powder. Its a lowder, or a piquid. :) It gives roots the grip to work with and texturize. Gives need-to-be-washed roots, the look of being touseled instead of oily.
Patty F.
Smells and lathers great. Love how it's sulfate free and great for color treated hair. Did help volumize my fine hair and actually have it life! Only negative thing about it for me was that my ends were starting to dry. Nothing a hair mask can't fix.
Megan W.
Clinton, NY
I have been using this product on and off for the last 10+ years, and every time I start to use it again I wonder why I would ever stop. It leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Shampoo is a great shampoo for normal, to thin hair. I have thick hair, so this isn't ideal for my hair type. I'm not in the market for a 80's hair style.
Brittney L.
Riverside, CA
I love the Big Sexy hair spray! For someone with fine hair a hair spray with a firm hold is a must! I have tried many hair sprays and this one ranks at the top of my list for sure!
Savanah F.
Tacoma , WA
This works pretty well, although i am more of the type to enjoy flay straight hair. If I am looking for volume though, this is often my go to product. I keep their volume spray on hand as well for a quick poof.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
This is really pricey, so I was "iffy" on purchasing it-- but I'm so glad that I did! It is amazing. The volumizing hold is great and it leaves your hair looking fuller and it lasts!
Jennifer H.
ORLANDO, FL
I was first introduced to this product line by my stylist. The volumizing shampoo is a life saver for someone like me who has very fine hair. All of their products work really well.
Evelyn D.
Largo, FL
I bought this at sally's for the first time. I saw it at the register and it was like $.99 for the trial size. I just needed hair spray. When I tried it...omg! this stuff holds your hair like glue!! i love it!
Chelsea B.
Grundy, VA
I used this product for my hair because I have a bob hairstyle and I like styling my hair big. The product did give me great volume but I found it to make my hair very stiff like and hard to style properly.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back