BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
One of my all time favorite shampoos. Like most people, I prefer conditioner. However, this is one of those rare hybrids where the shampoo not only cleanses & cleans your hair, but also gives you tons of volume. I have thick hair & have found this shampoo to be incredible for my texture.
Jenny B.
It works great on my hair for holding, except if it’s humid. I like that when I use it, it doesn’t change the look as some other sprays make my hair look almost wet. Sometimes the spray gets stuck over the hole and I have to chop it off. Other than that, Great spray.
Haley H.
Guyton , GA
To start off you can get this at Ulta for about $11 for the big bottle when it is on sale. I have bought this shampoo twice and I am so impressed with it. The shampoo smells just like strawberries and the smell does last for a while. I don't use this shampoo very much only when I feel like my hair is oily.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
I love big sexy hair products. They are a little pricey for someone on a budget but, if you want great looking hair for that special event. Splurge! Get big sexy shampoo and other products. The product smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Tabetha M.
Volume, volume, volume. I need it and works. I loved the smell and its affordable. Lathers and rinses easily. A little went a long way so it lasted a long time! I targeted my concerns with flat straight hair and lack of volume. i would buy again.
Jessica A.
Falfurrias , TX
I love this shampoo and it's conditioner. It's lightweight but still adds much needed moisture to my hair. I love it especially because I have thin hair that gets weighed down easily. It doesn't leave my scalp feelingboverly dry either.
Tiffany M.
Morristown
I use this shampoo when I'm wearing my hair straight. It smells so good and it gives me so much more volume! My hair will actually hold tease better when I use this shampoo. The price is affordable and the product is well worth it!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Are use this shampoo intermittently between regular washes as sort of a clarifying shampoo. Our use a very moisturizing shampoo so sometimes it gets way down and this one helps to liven it up and give it that nice bounce back.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love it, ive been using it for a couple years already and its awesome! It smells delicately, has very cool packaging and gives me volume that i love so much!
I would definitely recommend this one and will buy it again.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland , MS
Sulfate free shampoo is the #1 necessary thing you need if you color your hair! When I had purple streaks, even my stylist was surprised with how well the color held up and it was completely because of this shampoo!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back