BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Josie G.
El Paso, TX
This product has great hold and the smell is amazing. I personally had to use a lot for it to take effect, but it still felt lightweight and my hair didn't weigh down. Product lives up to its potential.
Renee C.
De Witt, IA
I wanted a product that would give my hair a little life and not weigh it down. It does give my hair volume, but also makes it not feel as clean like there is still product in my hair. Smells great.
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
It really does get the job does and works on all hair types. I used it on a daily basis. it's also great for holding hairstyles while adding volume & has excellent sheen. this is a very versitile shampoo
Jacqueline B.
Took a crap ton of spray to get any results which weren't all that great. I had to spray so much until my hair was cold and wet just to get half an inch of lift. Not all that great I threw the can away
Ashwini A.
I got a travel size of this from Ulta and it is amazing! It really keeps my hair in place against heat and humidity and even rain. If you put too much though your hair does get crunchy so be careful.
Bri S.
The first time I remember using this product I was 13 My 12 year old sister and i sprayed it on our bodies and tanned. Now I use it for my hair, and it holds great. Oh, qnd we got great tans that summer.
Christina D.
Barnhart, MO
The product holds up to its name. Unlike majority of hair sprays I have tried that looses it hold over the day, this hairspray stays in tack all day long. It's just unfortunate how expensive it is.
Nicole B.
Springfield, MI
I LOVE this hair spray! I have really thick hair, and there's a lot of it and it's nice that I don't have to worry about my hairspray not working! It keeps the volume all day long, LOVE THIS STUFF!
Kaitlynn E.
Have been using this stuff for years now! I have yet to find anything that comes close to this. I have thick hair and this stuff does wonders! I also get it for $15 at Tjmaxx all the time! I've never spent the full $30 for it!
Jasmine O.
I tend to tease my hair to add volume cuz I have fine hair but with this hairspray all I need to do is flip or lift my hair, spray and style my hair and boom!I have volume in my hair I love this!!!!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!