BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Jailyn N.
Flushing, MI
Out of all the hair sprays I have tried this is the only one that has allowed my hair to stay the way I want it. It holds very well. It also doesn't make hair crusty or hard but somehow still holds it in place
kimberly m.
Lexington, SC
I find that this product has amazing control and definitely keeps your hair in place all day, but I don't recommend it for daily use. It hardens and does not allow your hair to flow. I feel as though this is good for pictures, active nights etc.
ashley s.
Oceanside, CA
This hairspray is great. it's long lasting, and does the job! Not too mention the can is pretty cute! It also tames flyaways very well, I usually spray a little on my palms or my brush to smooth out flyaways.
Hailey D.
I've only used the mini samples of this product and I do not think it would be worth buying the large size. I personally do not like these types of hairspray because it leaves a gross feeling to the hair.
Shiny M.
Littleton, CO
This does what it is supposed to do. I don't like the smell of it much. It smells too chemically for me. However, it gets the job done. Overall, I like this line. I just wish it had a more pleasant smell.
Hope A.
Lindsay, CA
This is probally the only hairspray i will ever use because it works beautifully it volumizes my hair but also it doesn't get all hair and stiff to where i cant brush threw it i would so recommend this.
Jessica A.
Bellingham, Wa
I grew up with beautiful thick hair. I end up with baby fine hair that is tons of. Volume is something I need like crazy but most product weigh down the hair. My hair get greasy and yucko, I thought I was stuck, until I picked up this expensive can and my world is amazing again. This stuff is perfect for us fine haired girls.
Ericka C.
Clarksville, MD
This hair spray is awesome. I use it to help tease my hair and to keep it smooth, as well. This product is a staple in my beauty supplies closet! Any product that can tame my thick, wavy hair is a keeper!
Josie G.
El Paso, TX
This product has great hold and the smell is amazing. I personally had to use a lot for it to take effect, but it still felt lightweight and my hair didn't weigh down. Product lives up to its potential.
Renee C.
Preston, IA
I wanted a product that would give my hair a little life and not weigh it down. It does give my hair volume, but also makes it not feel as clean like there is still product in my hair. Smells great.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!