BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Wendy G.
Dubach, LA
I agree that the product smells great. The shampoos and conditioners work well. However the hairspray and hold products did not work well with my hair. My hair either either went flat after a few minutes or sticky from to much product once reapplied after it went flat.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I have pin straight hair. I can never get any volume,or get a poof to hold up. Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Shampoo it amazing! It gave my hair volume I never knew I could get. Works best with the hairspray and conditioner. They
Bethany B.
San diego, CA
When i first tried this product i thought it wasn't going to be that great. Just bc packaging was appealing from experience the ones that are don't work that well, but i was shocked. Does a great job even on really humid days!
Anna H.
I love this shampoo for when my hair is straight or curly because the volume is just WOW! My hair is huge and I love every minute of it! Smell nice and cleans well too!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I definitely enjoy this shampoo - it adds volume to my otherwise flat hair, and leaves js super soft. My only complaint is that it smells like dog shampoo. Not bad, just. Not super pretty.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
I LOVE bigsexyhair products! Being a licensed cosmetologist, I have tried numerous products on my hair. The bigsexyhair line works great regardless your hair type and they make several different lines of product to work for each hair type. A definite MUST HAVE.
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
I have never used a shampoo that works better than this! this is an amazing AMAZING shampoo and gives volume to all hair types. i tend to mix it with my head and shoulders for my dandruff control and it works like a charm.
Amy F.
I've tried using Big Sexy Hair products and most of them work very well with my hair except this one. my hair is still flat afterwards... sad because I really like Big Sexy hair products. I'll still keep using them though.
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
This stuff is great. First tried it at my friend's house and I was hooked. It really does change the volume of my hair - I was shocked. Normally, shampoos don't really do what they say. I haven't used this recently, mainly due to the small bottle size and price.
Catherine C.
This product does not leave my hair crunchy like some others. It holds my style all day with barely any touch ups. I love this hairspray, as well as the "spray and play harder" hairspray, which is the more extreme version!
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!