BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I have used this product in the past and loved it! When I started to color my hair, I did go off this for fear it wouldn't work as well as specifically designed color shampoos. However, I highly recommend it to anyone looking to use it.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I am a fan of the "big sexy hair" line. I have been using it for years. I recently received a sample of the shampoo and decided to try it out. I have long hair and it is on the thick side. Not sure if I needed more volume or not but I found it to be just ok. I thought my hair felt really clean, but didn't see a big difference.
Louanna E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have to tell you I have thin hair but a lot of it and sometimes my hair could look stringy. With Big Sexy hair shampoo, conditioner, and the mousse, blow dryer and roll brush this makes my hair look filling and beautiful with style
Crystal M.
Shorewood, IL
I recently tried the shampoo and conditioner. while I loved the volume it gave me, I couldn't stand the way my hair felt. It felt heavy and greasy. forget second day hair! I had high hopes for it too. hoping they can adjust it some.
Cassandra N.
Jacksonville, FL
This shampoo is not my fave.. I don't think it made any difference to my hair.. Just regular shampoo in my case.. smells good though. Not pricey at all. Got it a walgreens.
Kelsey S.
Birmingham, AL
If you plan on giving yourself wavy locks for the day, this shampoo is best. It doesn't smooth your hair out too much, which is optimal for achieving waves. However, I do not recommend the hairspray. It makes the waves too stiff. I would only use the hairspray for an up-do.
Breana S.
Evans Mills, NY
I absolutely love this hairspray, but the only reason I know it works so well is simply because my friends mother let me borrow it. It is much too EXPENSIVE for me (a middle-class college student). Make the price a bit cheaper and I'll never use another hairspray ever again!
Annie Z.
Wheaton, IL
I've been on a several year quest to find a shampoo that gives me all the volume help I can get for my ridiculously fine hair, and this is it. It got my hair extremely clean without drying it out and it actually somehow managed to give me volume. This is a miraculous thing.
Casey W.
I usually do not swear by a product but this had created some miracles for my hair! My hair has cooperated fully with me since I have been using these products. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for more volume and control.
Helen B.
Reseda, CA
I love this stuff. I cant stand not to wash my hair every day but I use this at the roots as a volumizer. Great for just what it says .. BIG SEXY HAIR. Gives a nice bump to a pony or bun as well.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back