BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Cleanse, moisturize and add weightless volume. This shampoo’s unique blend of proteins and moisturizing ingredients gives you shiny, soft, and manageable hair while providing thicker looking locks. May be used daily on normal to dry and/or combination hair types.

Ounces: 10.1 oz

Ingredients: Pro-Vitamin B5 Moisturizes hair, gives shine and body, acts as a detangler Sage Extract Conditions and softens hair Nettle Extract Softens hair Rosemary Extract Rejuvenates hair Cucumber Extract Cleanses hair Yarrow Extract Conditions hair

BIG SEXY HAIR Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoo
  • "The shampoo is nothing special but the volumising spray works great, though only if you're wearing your hair up... No running your fingers thru it. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo as well as the conditioner, it smells great, volumizes, keeps your hair and scalp clean for quite a few days and the conditioner manages to moisturize and condition without weighing down the hair" in 16 reviews
  • "As someone who has very fine hair, I was recommended by my hair dresser to use a sulfate-free volumizing shampoo and conditioner to give some life to my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "The hairspray helps your hairstyle last a really long time and it never falls flat." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Sexy hair products :) I little pricey but I would never give up the products" in 11 reviews
Rosalinda V.
I bought this shampoo at Ross for $15 which is okay it's a big bottle. This shampoo is good although is dries up my hair real bad I would recommend using a very moisturizing conditioner but it is volumizing, my hair feels much fuller than without this
Michelle R.
Dallas, TX
I have a bottle at home that I bought a while back. Its great and very useful when I want volume as my hair is flat, but it does cost a bit more then other products. I'd recommend it if you do your hair a lot and need some volume as it does keep hair in place for some time and a give a nice amount of volume.
Brandy D.
If I could afford to use all Big Sexy products I soooo would! But I choose to use the cheaper shampoo like Tresemme and then use the Big sexy Root Plumping Spray and Hair Spray. Love their products!!! <3 <3 Volume to the max which is what my fine limp hair needs.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
How much i love this product. Finally, i have found something that will hold my thick, heavy hair. I have tried so many. It's hold my hair in the humid oklahoma weather. So this product has my full attention and my hair spray budget's attention as well. You will love it. So do yourself a favor and go buy it.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I have tried a lot of dry shampoos and this one makes my hair dirty and sticky feeling. The idea behind dry shampoo is to make your hair fresh and clean feeling, but this makes it feel full of product and heavy. The smell is nice, but overall I am not a fan.
Marisol T.
I got this at Ross for 13 dollars and it made my hair feel clean and silky. I did notice it gave my limp flat hair some volume but not enough to buy it at the regular price of 20 dollars. I would recommend and buy this product again with coupon or discount.
Carolina E.
Baltimore, MD
The product smells great but work only because it dries out your hair so badly that it ends up being poofy and rough - not volumized or smooth. I only use this with lots of conditioner.
Trivina B.
Mayfield, KY
This is a good product, not great, just good. Quality vs. cost is a big thing for me. This shampoo is a little on the pricey side and is just not that great. If I pay good money I expect to have great results. I can get better results with a cheaper brand.
Ashley B.
Atalissa, IA
I used it for my prom hairstyle and it kept my hair from loosing the curls. I had a half up and half do look and the hair spray did a great job of keeping my hair in place all night! 👍
Monica O.
Mchenry , Il
First shampoo I've used that doesn't strip out my hair color after 3 washes and Yes I've used other "color safe" shampoo or so have they claimed but this one has work the best for me.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth Buying?
Ali L.
Salem, OR
Does this product really make a difference? i have fine lifeless hair. i wonder if it will work on me?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this leave your hair looking wet and crunchy?
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Does this product weight your hair down?
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Its so expensive! Is it really worth all the money?!

back